cutidudz

[Feature][6 Jul 16] - Telegram with BuilderIdle for MBR v6.1.4

Telegram Notifications with BuilderIdle for MBR v6.1.4

Developers/Modders Only

J0gT7jp.jpgDZeSyzk.jpg

Features

Added the ability to notify/alert when you have a Builder's available and with the available commands that you can control your bots below:

• HELP - send this help message
  • DELETE - Use this if Remote dont respond to your request
  • RESTART - restart the bot and bluestacks
  • STOP - stop the bot
  • PAUSE - pause the bot
  • RESUME - resume the bot
  • STATS - send Village Statistics
  • Log
  • LASTRAID - send the last raid loot screenshot. you should check Take Loot snapshot in End Battle Tab
  • LASTRAIDTXT - send the last raid loot values
  • SCREENSHOT - send a screenshot
  • POWER - select power option
  • RESETSTATS - reset Village Statistics
  • DONATEON <TROOPNAME> <QUANTITY> - turn on donate for troop & quantity
  • DONATEOFF <TROOPNAME> <QUANTITY> - turn off donate for troop & quantity
  • T&S_STATS - send Troops & Spells Stats
  • HALTATTACKON - Turn On 'Halt Attack' in the 'Misc' Tab with the default options
  • HALTATTACKOFF - Turn Off 'Halt Attack' in the 'Misc' Tab
  • SWITCHPROFILE <PROFILENAME> - Swap Profile Village and restart bot
  • GETCHATS <interval|NOW|STOP> - to get the latest clan chat as an image  - (only available with Chatbot mod)
  • SENDCHAT <chat message> - to send a chat to your clan - (only available with Chatbot mod)

ChangeLog

Spoiler

6 Jul 16 - v1.1 update to compatible unicodes

6 Jul 16 - v1.0 public release

Download

Download DIFF file here

How to apply the DIFF file:

How to SETUP Telegram bot

1. You need to install the Telegram client on your phone or use the web based https://web.telegram.org

2. Go to https://core.telegram.org/bots

3. Follow the instructions on point 3. "How do I Create a Bot" by talking to @Botfather.

4. Once you received your Access Token. Enter it in the "Village -> "Notify" Tab of Mybot.

5. Start Mybot. If all goes well, you should receive "Select your remote" and command buttons on your phone/web.

Please Note:

Please be advised to apply DIFF file you must know some coding. I will NOT provide support in, how to merge the source DIFF file. Please use and follow the above Tutorial.

Also I am not responsible if the codes applied/merged cause any issues with your Clash of Clans account(s). Use at your own risk.

Feel free to reply if any bugs, or new idea/suggestions to make this feature mod even better.

( To appreciate and thanks for my time and work, please hit/click on the A1KD5un.pngbutton. Thanks.

Edited by cutidudz
updated with compatible unicodes
  • Upvote 10

13 hours ago, mantaka said:

Nice. So BuilderIDLE will also work with pushbullet? 

no, only with Telegram. But you can copy the BuilderIdle codes from Telegram to Pushbullet section to make it work.

Edited by cutidudz

2 hours ago, ZerGo0 said:

Thanks buddy works pretty smooth :), is there a way to get the Gold Elixir and DE per hour tho?

Already in Stats command. :cool:

10 hours ago, cutidudz said:

Already in Stats command. :cool:

Ah cool seems like my modded bot doesn't have it enabled then. :s Have to take a look at it I guess. :)

Hey buddy sorry that I have to ask you another question but the custom buttons don't work for me, I always get unknown command. Do I have set those button commands manually? 

Regards 

5 hours ago, ZerGo0 said:

Hey buddy sorry that I have to ask you another question but the custom buttons don't work for me, I always get unknown command. Do I have set those button commands manually? 

Regards 

If you merged correctly. You should get the custom buttons popup with "select your remote" when you launch mybot.run.exe. And no, you don't need to setup the buttons.