[DEBUG INCLUDED] v6.1.3 Bot doesn't collect 1 elixir collector and 1 dark elixir drill

Hello,

In the latest versions (6+) of the bot it doesn't collect all of my resources, specifically 1 elixir collector and 1 dark elixir collector.

Right now this was a test on v6.1.3.

I checked the logs and config files and I've seen that all the buildings are detected correctly, but for some reason there's no "click" on that elixir collector and dark elixir collector.

All of the debug info is attached here:
I've also added a screenshot of the elixir collector and dark elixir collector which are not being "clicked" on.
I've also gone through the debug images and noticed that there's a bug in the detection of the gold mines, as it detects a patch of grass in my village as a gold mine.
Everything can be seen in the attached file above.

Thank you very much for you help and for the bot you've created.

Just a note - version 5.3.2 with the patch for the location of the units in the barracks still works great for me and collects all the resources without any problem.
Edited by BoRiSGz

Hello BoRiSGz

Thanks for the detailed logs and images.

I have tested your provided image and I can detect both failing images, so I'm guessing that it might not me a image matching issue but something else on the return values form found positions.

I will look into this ASAP.

In the meanwhile I have a request. Can you use the screenshot function in bot to get a full image with the correct dimensions of the village.

also, looking into the debug, I could not get where it mismatched the grass with the goldmine. If you could provide another screenshot pointing the mismacth it would be helpfull.

One last thing to confirm: list of files under images\resources\collect should be ONLY these files:

collectDelix_0_87.bmp
collectelix_0_91.bmp
collectMines_0_92.bmp

thanks.

• Upvote 3

Hey @trlopes

3 hours ago, trlopes said:

In the meanwhile I have a request. Can you use the screenshot function in bot to get a full image with the correct dimensions of the village.

Screenshot using bot function with correct dimensions is here:

also, looking into the debug, I could not get where it mismatched the grass with the goldmine. If you could provide another screenshot pointing the mismacth it would be helpfull.

About the mismatched grass with the gold mine I've seen this in the log:

L [2016-06-27 01:07:00.107] Total No. of Gold Mines: 8

And so I looked in the detect gold mines image and seen the grass:

lib\debug\Gold Mine_20160627010657_WithDetectedZone.png

One last thing to confirm: list of files under images\resources\collect should be ONLY these files:

collectDelix_0_87.bmp
collectelix_0_91.bmp
collectMines_0_92.bmp

The files I have under images\resources\collect are those:

collectDelix_0_90.bmp
collectelix_0_92.bmp
collectMines_0_92.bmp

43 minutes ago, MMHK said:

Don't know why the new release v6.1.3 still comes with old image files of v.6.1.2.1.

Use my latest mod or retrieve those files from my mod and replace them under images\resources\collect.

Replacing the images helped!!!

Thank you very much for the help.

Thanks once again for your Help.

I'm attaching the correct files in this post.

Regarding the failed GoldMine, I have also tested your pic (thanks again) and could not reproduce with the Collect Images ( the correct ones) - see attached test. 

It could be due to the wrong images or then it might not be related to Collect function.

I hope this helps. Please send some feedback if further trouble is found!

Gold Mine_20160627010657.png_DUMP.jpg

Collect.7z

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, trlopes said:

Regarding the failed GoldMine, I have also tested your pic (thanks again) and could not reproduce with the Collect Images ( the correct ones) - see attached test. 

It could be due to the wrong images or then it might not be related to Collect function.

Collect.7z

Thank you very much for your help.

Replacing the images to the ones you sent helped and everything seems to be working fine now.

I'll let it run and let you know if there are any more problems.

On 6/28/2016 at 2:47 AM, trlopes said:

Collect.7z

It fixed my issue too, mine wasn't collecting 2 elixir collector and 1 dark elixir drill, Amazing, Thanks so much