Sign in to follow this  
Nichjo

How many Bot users in CoC?

On 6/6/2016 at 8:07 PM, monkeyhunter said:

It is impossible to create an accurate number. 

Since SC announced FP Inititive and many cheating scoundrels became too scared to keep cheating, it is even harder to guess a number based on public data.

Furthermore:  MyBot.run respects privacy.

1) MyBot.run does not track how many are using bot as bot code does not phone home.  

2) Since we use free version of GitHub, we are not able to measure number of downloads from the public repository.

Hence we can only guess based on public data.   My best guess based on forum access records is out of the 350 000 registered users about 25%-35% of total are actively using bot.

SC has released a Development API to enable public creation of user/clan statistics. 

If anyone in community had time/skills to build a tool that surfs all clans, does data retrieval and does data analysis; it might be fun to learn some real data?

Best luck finding an answer to your question.  Bot On!

This didn't age well.....

On 6/6/2016 at 8:03 PM, kodlzues said:

Automated game play is why I even bother "playing this game".  One day I decided I wanted to have a game that I could bot indefinitely and never play.  If I ever get banned I'll move on to the next game, got banned from Hearth Stone, and guess what I dont play any more.

As quality goes, this product is unparalleled in any community.

My experience is similar. I used to play clash until the grind got to be too much. took a year off. I still enjoy the war game and no automation there. But I'd just be done playing without the automation.

Actually, number of users can be tracked as you're logging it with your forum username and password in order to be able to start the bot. 

On 4/6/2019 at 6:41 AM, mitzu2250 said:

Actually, number of users can be tracked as you're logging it with your forum username and password in order to be able to start the bot. 

Not every botter out there uses MyBot.run, 

Gotta remember some people pay for something that's already free!

/Dragon

On 4/11/2019 at 12:44 PM, DragonSlayer46 said:

Friend, he refers only to the MyBot Community.

Closed Thread, too old.