Sign in to follow this  
Nichjo

How many Bot users in CoC?

Hey guys,

I always wonder how many of the CoC users do use a bot.. Therefore farming in higher TH levels is pretty tough, i would never stick to the game as long as i do now. But as i often watch the replays of players who attacked me, i think i never saw a botlike attack..

Did you ever see a replay which was bot like?

Do many players bot but use good csv?

What do you think.. what is the percentage rate we do to the CoC community?

i think according to the high number of players around the world, it is only about 5% who use bots

Hope someone knows some facts :)

Bot on, Nichjo

It is impossible to create an accurate number. 

Since SC announced FP Inititive and many cheating scoundrels became too scared to keep cheating, it is even harder to guess a number based on public data.

Furthermore:  MyBot.run respects privacy.

1) MyBot.run does not track how many are using bot as bot code does not phone home.  

2) Since we use free version of GitHub, we are not able to measure number of downloads from the public repository.

Hence we can only guess based on public data.   My best guess based on forum access records is out of the 350 000 registered users about 25%-35% of total are actively using bot.

SC has released a Development API to enable public creation of user/clan statistics. 

If anyone in community had time/skills to build a tool that surfs all clans, does data retrieval and does data analysis; it might be fun to learn some real data?

Best luck finding an answer to your question.  Bot On!

• Upvote 2

Automated game play is why I even bother "playing this game".  One day I decided I wanted to have a game that I could bot indefinitely and never play.  If I ever get banned I'll move on to the next game, got banned from Hearth Stone, and guess what I dont play any more.

As quality goes, this product is unparalleled in any community.

lol i thought we've got more registerted users here.. propably it is less than 1 % to the number of all Clashers..

hence i am more honored to be part of the community :D

Thanks Mybot.run for the awesome work

5 hours ago, Nichjo said:

lol i thought we've got more registerted users here.. propably it is less than 1 % to the number of all Clashers..

hence i am more honored to be part of the community :D

Thanks Mybot.run for the awesome work

Even if MyBot is being used by the 1% of all the clashers, just think how lucky you are

to be a part of a 1% best running project ;p

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2016 at 3:37 AM, monkeyhunter said:

Since SC announced FP Inititive and many cheating scoundrels became too scared to keep cheating, it is even harder to guess a number based on public data.

1) MyBot.run does not track how many are using bot as bot code does not phone home.  

2) Since we use free version of GitHub, we are not able to measure number of downloads from the public repository.

Hence we can only guess based on public data.   My best guess based on forum access records is out of the 350 000 registered users about 25%-35% of total are actively using bot.

SC has released a Development API to enable public creation of user/clan statistics. 

If anyone in community had time/skills to build a tool that surfs all clans, does data retrieval and does data analysis; it might be fun to learn some real data?

That Development API looks like great to spend times on : P

Edited by MR.ViPeR

On 6/7/2016 at 3:37 AM, monkeyhunter said:

I just made the program, but it's useless, it's not showing more than 768 results at all,

nZQzJBV.png