Sign in to follow this  
chalicucu

Multi COC accounts on 1 emulator + 1 bot! (Switch Account)

10 minutes ago, chalicucu said:

I see some person said PureClick not working if emulator hiding.

In this case we can verify the Okay button appearing like Load button. The color may different

Anyway this is not big problem so I'm lazy and skipped that! :D

I already made 1 pushbullet function to choose which COC accounts for switching. :D

You are awesome!

I have no problem with pureclick when hiding Bluestack.

2 hours ago, Sean Devlin said:

can this work with 6.1.2.1;p

Yes. But not using my uploaded files.

You need to input code manual to files. Follow the comment "NDTHUAN" in my modification files and copy to your 6.1.2.1 files

hace 11 horas, chalicucu dijo:

Sí. Pero no usar mis archivos subidos.

Usted necesita manual de código de entrada a los archivos. Sigue el comentario "NDTHUAN" en mis archivos de modificación y copia para sus archivos 6.1.2.1

Buenas pudieran alguno pasar los archivos para el 6.1.2.1 vi que el codigo de programación es diferente.

today i used it and i found it very useful......

instead of coding in .au3, cant u provide the selection of accounts in the main frame to select which profile to log in, my 3 accounts has different settings but the bot takes the same profile for the 3 accounts .... and ver . 6.1.1 has some issues in donation ...... i found the same issues in the original bot.... so request you to provide the same facility in the latest bot

regards

On 6/11/2016 at 9:22 AM, demen said:

Hi Chali. My bot does not write log and attacklog to the log files. Do you have the same problem? Thanks

Yes. Sometime it doesn't write log.

On 6/11/2016 at 3:47 PM, Subhi said:

today i used it and i found it very useful......

instead of coding in .au3, cant u provide the selection of accounts in the main frame to select which profile to log in, my 3 accounts has different settings but the bot takes the same profile for the 3 accounts .... and ver . 6.1.1 has some issues in donation ...... i found the same issues in the original bot.... so request you to provide the same facility in the latest bot

regards

I modified for switching profiles.  I will update later.

And also will has manual modification guide, you can follow it to integrate to other bot version.

For donation problem, you can find hotfix on the forum.

Edited by chalicucu
  • Upvote 2

This is a good mod for people who cannot use memu like botting in vps. Just wondering if you are able to add a switch to this mod so that others can choose to enable or disable this mod?