• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.2 RELEASED!   08/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.2!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.2 Release
ChacalGyn

Official MyBot 7.6.2 Light [r02]: BB Play + DRTR + QuickTrain++

19 hours ago, ChacalGyn said:

Updated !

Waiting for your tests and report :thumbsup:

Regards

its working now, cheers! 

question..

"WARNING: 

- The use of "MultiFinger Attacks" appear very bot-like and can potentially result in a ban.

Use at your own risk!"

is that feature a OPT-in feature on this mod ? or are we already using it? i would prefer to opt out, how would i do that?.. dont want to risk a ban. only using this mod for the builder base attack feature.

ty

Edited by yebrah74

I don't know why but the bot isn't attacking at builder base even though i ticked "attack when loot available" any help?

12 horas atrás, yebrah74 disse:

its working now, cheers! 

- The use of "MultiFinger Attacks" appear very bot-like and can potentially result in a ban.

Use at your own risk!"

is that feature a OPT-in feature on this mod ? or are we already using it? i would prefer to opt out, how would i do that?.. dont want to risk a ban. only using this mod for the builder base attack feature.

*It's for 4Finger/8Finger attack's ( not active by default, same as official one )

Using any BOT you are under SC punishment rules.

1 hora atrás, Belhor disse:

I did the same and still not attacking. Maybe the clan games affecting the bot not to attack in BB. 

Send MyBot ScreenShot

Edited by ChacalGyn
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ChacalGyn said:

Send MyBot ScreenShot

I disabled clan games and i'm still unable to make it work. 

IMG_20180923_173620.jpg

IMG_20180923_173658.jpg

IMG_20180923_173717.jpg

IMG_20180923_173740.jpg

IMG_20180923_173758.jpg

Edited by Belhor

@Belhor you have set your BB trophies to 4000, but are below that. Of course the bot will not attack, cause it only wants to "drop" trophies. Set your trophies, as already suggested, to below your current trophies, like for instance 10.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, TripleM said:

@Belhor you have set your BB trophies to 4000, but are below that. Of course the bot will not attack, cause it only wants to "drop" trophies. Set your trophies, as already suggested, to below your current trophies, like for instance 10.

I will give this a shot. I'll send a feedback later. Thanks btw.

it's attacking now thanks! Is the bot only support one attack style?

On 23/09/2018 at 4:45 AM, ChacalGyn said:

Send MyBot ScreenShot

I understand that yes, but in the description you put " VERY BOT LIKE" the standard mybot isnt very bot like so very low risk of detection.. i've been using years on and off..

so is the multifinger atttack opt-in? can we opt-out or dont we have choice?

i'd settle for slower gains using original mybot if means its less chance of a ban.

i'm just a very cautious person i guess xd

1 hour ago, yebrah74 said:

I understand that yes, but in the description you put " VERY BOT LIKE" the standard mybot isnt very bot like so very low risk of detection.. i've been using years on and off..

so is the multifinger atttack opt-in? can we opt-out or dont we have choice?

i'd settle for slower gains using original mybot if means its less chance of a ban.

i'm just a very cautious person i guess xd

@yebrah74

My understanding is that there is no "opt-in" or "opt-out" feature. Generally, the warning is referring to any attack that contains "4 finger" in its name/description. The use of those particular attacks appear to be more bot-like than other attacks.