Welcome to MyBot

Register now to gain access to all of our forums and to download the latest version of MyBot for Clash of Clans. Once registered, you will be able to download our FREE bot.

• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • Fliegerfaust

v6.5.3 Released [Fully working with December Update]   01/11/2017

New Version which fully works with this years December Update can be found here:  
ChacalGyn

multifarm MyBot 6.5.3 Official [r_2614] FFC + MultiFinger + MultiFarm + DEB + ...

3,137 posts in this topic

On 1/20/2017 at 4:52 PM, Illegal Command said:

Delete your profile folder then start from scratch. Make sure you go to the VILLAGE MISC tab and manually locate you TH. You said you erased all buildings so I assume you also manually located them all so issue is profile related. 

Cipto delete your post dude before an Admin or Mod decides to delete you. Advertising on other people's posts is not only annoying it causes people like me to report your ass... 

Thanks it is working now :) !!!! 

hello

i have facing english language issue in mybot 6.5.3 . how can i fix it.

thanks 

suman

I've manually located th but smartzap still says "you do not have the abilty to store dark elixir" and leaves. I've tried deleting profile folder too, but no solution.

6 minutes ago, darioque said:

I've manually located th but smartzap still says "you do not have the abilty to store dark elixir" and leaves. I've tried deleting profile folder too, but no solution.

delete profile worked for me.

ID: 3135   Posted (edited)

every time when i log in always password didnot work. then i do forget password & create new password. so wht is happening in my account every time i have to change password? 

Edited by sunjit.anim

ID: 3136   Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, sunjit.anim said:

hello

i have facing english language issue in mybot 6.5.3 . how can i fix it.

thanks 

suman

Unzip a fresh download of the bot. Start the bot. Create your brand new profile. Manually locate TH etc. Should work. 

10 hours ago, darioque said:

Same as above. Do a fresh version of the bot. No profile folder. Manually locate everything. 

8 minutes ago, sunjit.anim said:

every time when i log in always password didnot work. then i do forget password & create new password. so wht is happening in my account every time i have to change password? 

Wrong spot to ask. I assume you are talking about the MyBot website. 

https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/forum/10-help-support/

It might be an account issue. If not it's an issue on your end. Make sure you tell him that your issue is with the website. 

Edited by Illegal Command

MOD Updated

Add

CCO - Check Collectors Outside ( DB Only )

DownLoad ( r_2614 ) MyBot Official as Base Code

r_26xx ( Newest )

DownLoad ( m_2614 @demen ) MyBot Official with MultiFarm/SwitchAcc

m_26xx ( Newest )