Welcome to MyBot

Register now to gain access to all of our forums and to download the latest version of MyBot for Clash of Clans. Once registered, you will be able to download our FREE bot.

• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.2.5 RELEASED! Working with August 4th Update!   09/09/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.2.5!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!    
sardo

MyBot v6.1

455 posts in this topic

seriously you guys didn't add the log off function while waiting for troops? How do you think most of the community got banned? because they are on 24/7

oh  my goddddddddddddd :)   thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  very thanxxxxxxxxxxx

2 minutes ago, Renz_ said:

seriously you guys didn't add the log off function while waiting for troops? How do you think most of the community got banned? because they are on 24/7

That was NOT the reason why a few, not most, users got banned.

Read and learn first.

Have ever played the game manually?

Do you log off while training??

thank you so much mybot team. Best bot 4ever :)

ID: 430   Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, darkloop said:

1stly I want to say : all of you guys (Dev) are great. Thanks a lot.

2nd thing I have problem with this version, it is hanging many times and I can't fix this problem.

I use 6.1V with bluestacks2 and I tried with MEmu ,Got same problem.

Actually I hope you guys fix this problem with new version.

again thanks guys..

I also got the same issue but I was able to fix it.. try to uninstall your bluestuck and install the old BS version instead you should be fine then.

Edited by spade366