.:. The only Bot with True Background Mode and Multi-Bot support .:.
If you use MEmu or Droid4x, you can minimize the bot and the emulator, turn your screen off, play games, do other things with your computers, or even lock or switch users.
You can also run as many bots as you want on your computer. This allows you to farm all of your accounts at the same time.
(Download link is at the bottom of this post, but please read the entire post before downloading. There is a lot of important information.)
How To Install And Run: https://github.com/MyBotRun/MyBot/wiki/Installation
Known Issues: Here we insert the list of bugs founds.
Do not report bugs or ask for help in this topic. Please use the Help & Support and Bug Reporting forums.
* Improve BlueStacks2 zoom-out over waters, replaced ADB script with AutoIt click&drag and ctrl mouse-click (same as BlueStacks now)
* Fixed donated troops not re-trained right before attack
* Fixed bot language setting when running with command line parameters
* Add italian language translation by davideroma94
* Fixed attack bar troops detection
* Fixed donate castle clan troops
Key changes for v6.1
* Fixed deadbase collectors default value first start
* Improved rage spell train window
* Fixed queen detection train window
* Fixed language translation available (at this moment only german translate it is avaiable)
Key changes for v6.0
* New GUI interface, more user friendly
* Updated elixir troop training barracks positions for May 2016 update
* Updated donation for May 2016 update
* Improve donation when no spells are available to skip spell donation
* Improve multiple bot instances grouped in taskbar
* Improve bot launch time
* Strategies, load and save your train/search/attack settings
* Add search options: numbers of searches, cup ranges, army camps %
* End battle options split for dead bases, active bases, th snipes
* Add Number of Walls in statistics (needs to be manually entered and updated)
* Milking Attack improved, now also usable by LOW performance computers
* Fix profilereport read attacks and defenses
* Fix bot window double redraw using start/stop buttons
* Fix random Wizard training issue due training window icon change in recent update
* Improve maintainence break detection with OCR remaining time and adjust reload click frequency
* Improve Spell training to ensure training of spells for next attack when camp is full
* Improve Hero activation reliability when CSV scripts use long SLEEPAFTER values
* Add detection for Rate CoC message and click never to close window
* Add detection for Game Update available, and stop bot when found.
* Change troop donation order to donate largest troop space first (Donate Big First forum MOD)
* Add "click to find" ability in upgrade GUI to enable locating which building is selected for upgrade (loot type is now locate button)
* Change order of preferred Android to MEmu, Droid4X, Nox, BlueStacks2 and BlueStacks
* Add BlueStacks support for new "plus" engine that is based on VirtualBox hypervisor
* Add Nox 3.3 & 3.5.1 support of OpenGL and DirectX modes (window resizing for low monitor resolution not working for 3.3 but could work for 3.5.1!)
* Improve Android script for zoom-out over waters and ADB initialization
* Improve BlueStacks zoom-out over waters, replaced ADB script with AutoIt click&drag and ctrl mouse-click (not for BlueStacks2!)
* Improve BlueStacks / BlueStacks2 time to connect ADB
* Fix Android restart preserving hidden Window State and System Bar State
* Fix BlueStacks / BlueStacks2 ADB Mouse Event Device not found
* Fix Click & Drag scrolling (swipe) for Android Emulator (Laboratory 2nd and 3rd page fix!)
* Fix MakeScreenshot using Android client height of 732 pixel
* Wall upgrades using Elixir are now allowed when Laboratory requires Elixir by checking if Elixir will last after Wall upgrade
* Fix earthquake detection issues
* Update barrack mode training for new barrack levels with more troops
* Add attack scheduler (hours of day AND days of week)
* Add seperate option to remove gem box
* Updated OCR spell detection in train window
AutoIt and Malware / Antivirus : https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/AutoIt_and_Malware
If you have been using AutoIt for any length of time you will know that it is a great and powerful scripting language. As with all powerful languages there comes a downside: virus creation by those with malicious intent. AutoIt has no viruses installed on your system, and if a script you have created has been marked as a virus (and you're not malicious) then this is a false positive. The most common cause is an Antivirus engine has found a set of instructions in an AutoIt EXE and deemed it malicious, took the general signature of the file, and has now flagged all (or most) AutoIt EXE's. This can be due to several reasons:Compiled AutoIt scripts can optionally be compressed with UPX. UPX is an open source software compression packer. It is used with many viruses (to make them smaller).A malicious scripter got the AutoIt script engine recognized as a virus.There are more ways your executable could be marked; this topic covers only the most common causes.
>>>> AROUND LANGUAGES <<<<
The GUI has been completely rewritten, expect our wonderful users to create new files with the translations, be patient.
We insert them when they become available.
- italian language 90% davideroma94
- turkish language started translations
6.1.1 - [01/06/2016]
Use this download link:
Remember to like us on Facebook for news! https://www.facebook.com/mybot.run/