Sign in to follow this  
monkeyhunter

SC Clash Game Update May 2016 News!

Thanks about information. I understand patient of you and waiting for update new version Mybot

thank you all who help mybot

i'll patiently wait for the mybot update! Always thanks for making and updating bot :) I appreciate developer's effort!! 

EVERYONE!!!! instead of asking about the latest bot, try having clan wars and learning attack stratigies. learn better Farming methods. engage with fellow clan mates. lol And check back here daily for the update. If you rush the Devs, they will make buggy code. I DONT LIKE BUGGY CODE!!!! so, lets let them do their job, and we do ours. 

Peace,

hum I like buggy code that I can fix it and share with devs...

Opensource is better when everyone contribute! :)

Botting hard as possible until the update drops, need to max out my storages before this update drops. ;)

We all look forward to what you guys produce in the next few weeks. I just have a feeling it might take at least 2 weeks, depending on how big the update actually is.

Gonna have to do some manual raiding for the time being.

If you still have not updated to the latest version, you can still farm. I am farming with the older version. :)

Edited by gamerwrs

Hopefully the "octopus" does not notice that thousands of users are spending far less time signed on when compared to past usage if this estimation comes to fruition.  If the bot is unavailable for a period of time, I'm going attempt to play manually as much as posible to keep my online numbers consistent.  Thank you once again mybot developers for your hard work.(: