BlueStacks Recommended Versions - Updated Mar 2019

Hello, 

I downloaded Bluestacks 4 and MyBotRun 7.6.4. All works fine with startup etc in Administrator ofc.
But wen i want to detect my townhall for instance the bot will stop working and then eventually it will shut down.

Don't know how to fix this i tried earlier versions of bluestacks but nothing seems to help.

Kind regards, 
Jutka.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dec Update:   Bluestacks versions below v3.0 have known compatibility issues with latest Windows 10 and Windows Server 2017 OS updates.   2017 Windows 10 OS "creators" update that is finally

You do not rooted BS to use bot.  But it will work better. Why? Official non-rooted version of BS is supported by advertising revenue.  To get this revenue, Official BS will randomly display

Posted Images

• Administrator
On 12/7/2018 at 4:29 PM, Jutka said:

Hello, 

I downloaded Bluestacks 4 and MyBotRun 7.6.4. All works fine with startup etc in Administrator ofc.
But wen i want to detect my townhall for instance the bot will stop working and then eventually it will shut down.

Don't know how to fix this i tried earlier versions of bluestacks but nothing seems to help.

Kind regards, 
Jutka.

First, use a version that has support: 3.50.x, 3.7.x, 2.7.x, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 0.11.x, 0.10.x, 0.9.x, 0.8.x

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Alıntı

-- BS v2.5.X+ - Supported on Windows 7/8/10,  Recommend v2.5.43

All recent versions of BS 2.5.x should work. A copy of BS v2.5.43.8001 rooted can be found here: https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/topic/23339-rooted-bluestacks-25438001/

MBR v6 had some issues controlling latest BS2 versions.  Since V7 release these have been resolved and BS2.5 works well with bot.  The v2.5.43 has fixed most of the installation issues on older PC where wrong virtualization mode was selected, and run well on older or resource limited PC.

I can't reach the link ?

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/O

qd80mq.png

• Administrator
3 hours ago, atanas said:

How about this problem?

[9:21:55 μμ] You are using an unsupported BlueStacks version (2.5.43.8001)!

See in your config.ini (inside your Profiles folder, in the folder with the name of your Profile)

emulator=BlueStacks2

instance=Android

If I'm not mistaken, it has to be this way.

46 minutes ago, MahmuTuncer said:

I can't reach the link ?

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/O

qd80mq.png

You can download here:

Download: https://mega.nz/#!zBJzybjD!vD1UiBWmns72n8UP8H9lWuKbF-5Co5lBOpWunCcTeIY

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, MahmuTuncer said:

@rbrt which one should I download ... i have win 10, for

Did you read the first post?

Dec Update:   Bluestacks versions below v3.0 have known compatibility issues with latest Windows 10 and Windows Server 2017 OS updates.

2017 Windows 10 OS "creators" update that is finally being rolled out to most PC worldwide.   This update force enables HyperV emulation, and this is not compatible with Bluestacks v1 or v2.  Compatibility information is available on Microsoft or Bluestacks support web sites.  If you disable the new HyperV setting in control panel (and prevent latest virtual desktop features from working), BS v2.5 can be used on some Windows 10 PC.  If you can not disable HyperV emulation, then you need to use BS v3+ on Windows 10 2017.  

It is possible to force BS versions prior to V2.5 to run with 2017 Windows 10 creators update, but it requires several permanent changes to system registry and other system setting changes (not recommended for typical PC user or PC being used for more than farming).

So much trouble and confusion...

i've installed so many versions of Bluestacks and they are all not supported or they do not play with windows 10.

Someone responsibly suggest a rooted Bluestacks version "problem free" for Windows 10 that is supported by the bot please?

(with a link if possible)

Edited by atanas
  • 2 weeks later...