• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.2 RELEASED!   08/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.2!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.2 Release
monkeyhunter

BlueStacks Recommended Versions - Updated Dec 2017

What about this Problem? my bot dont work :(

I have Windows 10 and this Bluestacks-Version is the only works on my pc

image.png

41 minutos atrás, loco01 disse:

What about this Problem? my bot dont work :(

I have Windows 10 and this Bluestacks-Version is the only works on my pc

Use Hecki's tool: http://badger.hecki.work/MCE.zip

The tool will force your Bot to recognize your version.
Follow the steps carefully.

Em 23/07/2018 at 13:17, loco01 disse:

the link for download Bluestacks  2.5.43. dont work

19 horas atrás, loco01 disse:

Whenever your MyBot doesn't recognize the installed Emulator, you will need to do it manually.

Follow this instructions:
1) Copy the complete address until you reach the main MyBot folder (Example: C:\MyBot)
2) Click Start and search for the Command Prompt program (or just type cmd), and press Enter
3) After opening the Prompt, you need to access the MyBot folder. Do this by typing the command: cd plus the full address copied from step 1 (In Windows 10, to paste just press the right mouse button). (Example: cd C:\Mybot)
4) In the Bot folder, execute one of the commands below related to the Emulator you have installed (All commands have the [VillageName] fields, which should be replaced with the exact name of the Profile of your village saved in MyBot and some will have the [Android Instance] that should be replaced with the name of the Instance Key to which your account is logged).
4.1) If you use BlueStacks: MyBot.run.exe [VillageName] BlueStacks
4.2) If you use BlueStacks2: MyBot.run.exe [VillageName] BlueStacks2
4.3) If you use BlueStacks3: MyBot.run.exe [VillageName] BlueStacks2 [Android Instance] (If you want the Default Instance, leave it blank [Android Instance].) If you want a specific Instance, replace it respecting Android_1 (Number of Instance Key))

since my windows pc got an update bluetacks does not work anymore. That was today!

blueStacks 0.10.7.5601 has always worked well but since the windowsupdate today Bluestacks does not even work. the startup window opens for a second and disappears immediately. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not help. sometimes it initializes infinitely and just does not stop..!!! 

I also tried Bluestacks 2.5.43.001 but the window with: "Please wait for Blustacks starts" freezes and does not move on. No matter what I try 2.5.43 does not start properly.

Edited by loco01