• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.2 RELEASED!   08/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.2!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.2 Release
monkeyhunter

BlueStacks Recommended Versions - Updated Dec 2017

Thanks for the post and response...I was banging my head against the wall...I just changed versions of BlueStacks and I knew my new version was supported!

Em 06/05/2018 at 12:12, ryanfrias11899 disse:

what Bs for win7?

what Bs for win7?

Version 3.50.x, 3.7.x, 2.7.x, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 0.11.x, 0.10.x, 0.9.x, 0.8.x

im using Dell laptop i5 2GB ram. what bluestack version can fit in my laptop specs can run smoothly and faster. im tried nox but every now and then i cant use bot!

Hi guys. Don't really see any resolution post on how to get the zoom working properly on BS 3N. TeleFlagger posted something in March and i have exactly the same problem: BS 3N installed fine. I went into the registry to check and make sure the DPI was 160 (which it was without me doing anything). And I followed all the other default install instructions per the MyBot guide. I'm running Windows 10, Hyper-V is turned off, have Intel hardware virtualization turned on in the BIOS, have an NVIDIA card. I did force BlueStacks into DirectX mode (it complains a bit saying version 3N is optimized for OpenGL). MyBot then launches well without any error messages or warnings. It just doesn't zoom out. It hangs then a message just after the zoom message saying it will "try secondary village measuring."

Please advise you experts!

Hi there.

What may be the problem after the last Win10 update (i made 05/29)?

BS 0.10.7 doesnt work. It is crushed in 5-7 sec after Initialization starts.

PS tried to reinstall several times.

Many thanks.

Em 29/05/2018 at 19:06, Labonza disse:

Hi there.

What may be the problem after the last Win10 update (i made 05/29)?

BS 0.10.7 doesnt work. It is crushed in 5-7 sec after Initialization starts.

PS tried to reinstall several times.

Many thanks.

In the first post, the author updated this information (See if it's useful for you):

Dec Update:   Bluestacks versions below v3.0 have known compatibility issues with latest Windows 10 and Windows Server 2017 OS updates.

2017 Windows 10 OS "creators" update that is finally being rolled out to most PC worldwide.   This update force enables HyperV emulation, and this is not compatible with Bluestacks v1 or v2.  Compatibility information is available on Microsoft or Bluestacks support web sites.  If you disable the new HyperV setting in control panel (and prevent latest virtual desktop features from working), BS v2.5 can be used on some Windows 10 PC.  If you can not disable HyperV emulation, then you need to use BS v3+ on Windows 10 2017.  

It is possible to force BS versions prior to V2.5 to run with 2017 Windows 10 creators update, but it requires several permanent changes to system registry and other system setting changes (not recommended for typical PC user or PC being used for more than farming).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

В 01.06.2018 в 19:25, rbrt сказал:

In the first post, the author updated this information (See if it's useful for you):

Dec Update:   Bluestacks versions below v3.0 have known compatibility issues with latest Windows 10 and Windows Server 2017 OS updates.

2017 Windows 10 OS "creators" update that is finally being rolled out to most PC worldwide.   This update force enables HyperV emulation, and this is not compatible with Bluestacks v1 or v2.  Compatibility information is available on Microsoft or Bluestacks support web sites.  If you disable the new HyperV setting in control panel (and prevent latest virtual desktop features from working), BS v2.5 can be used on some Windows 10 PC.  If you can not disable HyperV emulation, then you need to use BS v3+ on Windows 10 2017.  

It is possible to force BS versions prior to V2.5 to run with 2017 Windows 10 creators update, but it requires several permanent changes to system registry and other system setting changes (not recommended for typical PC user or PC being used for more than farming).

Anyway it didnt help. NOX APP Player solved the problem.