• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.3 RELEASED!   06/14/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release
monkeyhunter

BlueStacks Recommended Versions - Updated Dec 2017

It appears the latest CoC game update 8.551.4 is causing issues for BS 0.10.7 users? 

Have seen several user posts on BS restarting issue, and can confirm have seen similar problem.  This is all i know so far:

- Issue appears to be related to older hardware, and/or very old BS 0.10.7 installations

- it is related to October CoC game update inside Android, can revert to old game version in same BS using a private server and BS/CoC restart issues disappear.

- Using a recent or "fresh" install of BS v0.10.7 with latest game app is not giving same restart problems for some?

There are 2 possible solutions at this time:

#1 - Removal of BS v0.10.7, and reinstall BS.

#2 - Try this registry patch to use known working BS 0.10.7 settings:  download from mega.nz here.

[Thanks to @cosote for running diff on working/non-working registry and making this patch file!]

Warnings: 

>> This patch is ONLY for BS v0.10.7! 

>> You must have BS fully installed, reboot your PC, and then have added your Google ID into BS before applying any registry patches! 

This registry patch disable BS updater from reaching BS servers, and will prevent proper BS installation.

(BS will get stuck on blue screen for 10 minutes or more and never reach main menu)

Latest stable v2+ from forums is using more resources than 0.10.7 and is slower inside VM,  so would still recommend reinstall of v0.10.7 for older hardware, slow dual core laptops, and VM/VPS users. 

Bot On!

Edited by monkeyhunter
  • Upvote 2

On 10/21/2016 at 7:42 PM, monkeyhunter said:

>> This patch is ONLY for BS v0.10.7! 

>> You must have BS fully installed, reboot your PC, and then have added your Google ID into BS before applying any registry patches! 

This registry patch disable BS updater from reaching BS servers, and will prevent proper BS installation.

(BS will get stuck on blue screen for 10 minutes or more and never reach main menu)

@monkeyhunter, my steps thus far, let me know if anything is wrong.

Uninstalled existing BS 0.10.7.5601
Ran CCleaner on files and Registry
Rebooted PC
Installed BS 0.10.7.5601
Rebooted PC
Added Google Account ID
Installed COC
Started COC
Updated Google Play Servies - Required from COC
Installed Google Play Games - Required from COC
Closed COC and BS
Rebooted PC
Quit BS on taskbar
Applied bluestacks_v0.10.7_CoC_Fix_Restart.reg
Executed MBR_6.3.u_beta7 to resize BS windows
Closed BS
Rebooted PC
Executed MBR_6.3.u_beta7
.....Bot is currently running to test random COC closes

Will update after a few hours of running.

Running VMWare Workstation 12

Windows 7 Tiny with 1 CPU and 2 GBs allocated to VM.

Intel 4690k with 16GBs of memory

1st Update: Been running the last few hours on 4 VMs with this setup and no random COC closes.  Hopefully we found the silver bullet.  I will update if anything changes.

2nd Update: I let it run over night and 1 of 5 VMs randomly closes still.  Will leave it as is for now and rebuilt it if needed.

Edited by purbeast
Update

37 minutos atrás, micms disse:

same problem as you guys, i'm gonna try to test that BS 2.1.7 recommended by monkey

Hey.

Dont forget that he in the chat have speaked about BS 0.10 version, not 2.1.7. Is just to remember you mate.

Greetings @RuiF

Em 21/10/2016 at 22:42, monkeyhunter disse:

so would still recommend reinstall of v0.10.7 for older hardware, slow dual core laptops, and VM/VPS users. 

i'm a vps user but the vps i'm using has the following settings:

3 core (3.8 ghz each)

6 GB of RAM

150 GB HD

Internet speed: 100+Mb

I have power to run a BS v 2.1.7 ?

Or is better use that old one?

thx

10 horas atrás, RuiF disse:

Hey.

Dont forget that he in the chat have speaked about BS 0.10 version, not 2.1.7. Is just to remember you mate.

Greetings @RuiF

there is a bug on this version which restarts everytime the coc app somehow because of october update thi is occuring

35 minutos atrás, micms disse:

i'm a vps user but the vps i'm using has the following settings:

3 core (3.8 ghz each)

6 GB of RAM

150 GB HD

Internet speed: 100+Mb

I have power to run a BS v 2.1.7 ?

Or is better use that old one?

thx

there is a bug on this version which restarts everytime the coc app somehow because of october update thi is occuring

Strange, until the last week i was using the version 0.9, and i doesnt have any problem, but i change now, i follow the advices of the devs.

Greetings @RuiF