• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.2 RELEASED!   08/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.2!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.2 Release
monkeyhunter

[Tool] Remove BlueStacks Shared Folders & Stop Spam in Taskbar (updated)

5 hours ago, Tealc said:

Does MEmu do this same thing making for the same risk at all?

Do not know.  There are probably similar sharing settings in all Android emulators. 

Sorry, but I can not help using Memu.  I removed it after testing how it worked.

Memu does not run well on my older core2 CPU PC(s) that are missing latest i3/i5/i7 virtualization tools.  So it is much slower than BS without newer CPU.  It leaves a huge pile of remaining files/registry stuff after your update/uninstall it that can impact other virtual box emulators later.  Do not misunderstand: BS is a not very well behaved program, but at least predictable between versions.  Memu or any other virtualbox based emulator has completely different set of bad manners that I chosen to not spend hours learning. :) 

• Upvote 1

Hi! Sorry for the noob question but after I run the reg file. Would I need to upgrade to BS 2, or can I keep using BS 0.9 to run the bot?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, zer0grand said:

Hi! Sorry for the noob question but after I run the reg file. Would I need to upgrade to BS 2, or can I keep using BS 0.9 to run the bot?

Thanks!

Registry files are related to your operating system , you do not need to do anything else after applying @Moneyhunter solution

3 hours ago, zer0grand said:

Thanks!

This is to prevent having to upgrade to Bluestacks 2 zer0grand :)

Edited by KeithMass
typo

i was directed to follow this thread from

after running this .reg file the very first alert after reboot was same

image.png

bss.png

please help me.

Edited by bikari