Sign in to follow this  
monkeyhunter

Random Thoughts on Randomization of MyBot.run functions to reduce risk of latest SC "Fair Play" initiative

Going forward, in conjuction with "Randomize the bot 2016"

I think it could be a good idea to start looking deeper at the attacks themselves.

We all know that unhumanlike attacks have a much higher risk of ban.

With that said, i would like to give an example of exactly what i mean.

For example: when i use a FF barch attack the troops are deployed in perfectly straight lines.

However when i manually barch i tend to drop troops in two half moons around the base so my manual drop lines tend to look more like parenthesis (  )

sometimes even circle like.

Now i am aware we as users can make our own fully customizable attacks.

But it would be nice if there were just a few more human looking attacks that are preconfigured on the official bot.

Half moons barch anyone?

This is just a suggestion, however i think the attacks themselves should definitely not be overlooked.

2 hours ago, Pain-is-an-illusion said:

Going forward, in conjuction with "Randomize the bot 2016"

I think it could be a good idea to start looking deeper at the attacks themselves.

We all know that unhumanlike attacks have a much higher risk of ban.

With that said, i would like to give an example of exactly what i mean.

For example: when i use a FF barch attack the troops are deployed in perfectly straight lines.

However when i manually barch i tend to drop troops in two half moons around the base so my manual drop lines tend to look more like parenthesis (  )

sometimes even circle like.

Now i am aware we as users can make our own fully customizable attacks.

But it would be nice if there were just a few more human looking attacks that are preconfigured on the official bot.

Half moons barch anyone?

This is just a suggestion, however i think the attacks themselves should definitely not be overlooked.

Our included smart attacks (both near collectors and not near collectors) already look much more realistic than an attack like FF barch. However, most humans don't follow the red line exactly when dropping troops and instead drop in either a straight line near the red line or a curve, like you described. We are working on this, but there are challenges such as how to handle gaps in the base or single buildings in the corners.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, zengzeng said:

Our included smart attacks (both near collectors and not near collectors) already look much more realistic than an attack like FF barch. However, most humans don't follow the red line exactly when dropping troops and instead drop in either a straight line near the red line or a curve, like you described. We are working on this, but there are challenges such as how to handle gaps in the base or single buildings in the corners.

So i wonder if it would be possible to randomize the addtiles algorithm?

To account for gaps in the base

I know i can set a range of like 2-4 addtiles for example, but what if say i set 2-4 and then it can deploy  each individual troop at a random addtile point somewhere between the specified range in this case it would be 2-4?

Perhaps this is already possible? Perhaps this would never be possible? Would this even be a good thing? Or would that be totally bot like? Just a random thought on randomization

Hi guys!

I want to share my idea with the whole community, I hope it can be helpful :)

@ProMac  @monkeyhunter Why don't we put inside MBR a feature that allows you to create different configurations for the bot, and then, setting a random time, while the bot is running changes from one configuration to another?

Something like this:

[ Task 1 ]

Army

• Troops
  • Spells

Search

• Search Mode
  • Conditions

Attack

• Drop Type
  • Delay Unit / Wave

[ Task 2 ]

Army

• Different Troops
  • Different Spells

Search

• Different Search Mode
  • Different Conditions

Attack

• Different Drop Type
  • Different Delay Unit / Wave

[ Task 3]

When I have finished, I will choose a time interval (Like 3 - 5 H) and the bot will change configuration randomly after a certain time between those two that I have chosen.

In this way the bot will have a more human behavior!

I hope I was helpful and lent a helping hand :)

Bye!

Edited by Dr.Pack

Hi all!

This here seems really to be a problem!

I made a screenshot, please see below. What are you thinking about this?

Best regards

Martin

MODERATOR EDITED

Edited by monkeyhunter

6 hours ago, martini69 said:

Hi all!

This here seems really to be a problem!

I made a screenshot, please see below. What are you thinking about this?

Best regards

Martin

MODERATOR EDITED

We know, corrected next release.

i think, human behavior is mostly defined by efficency, attention and accuracy:

- hold a button instead of tapping it multiple times (for instance training)

- dragging a line instead of multiple tapping (in attacking)

- waiting a few minutes, when wait time is short, but time outs, when waiting longer time periods (time till full army, or cc requests)

- response delays on interventions (hero heal for instance, button/drag release)

- gaussian distribution in accuracy and timing (button hit, distance to red line)

one should not make the mistake to make the bot look like a pathetic human:

- gamers usually are fast, so dont make delays unhumanly slow

- humans arent fully random, they live in patterns, so dont make actions fully random, better to the point with a small distribution around it

just my 2 cents