monkeyhunter

Offical MyBot.run "I received Ban from SC" Thread [Updated]

Guys I gathered some interesting information about my ban for one of my accounts.  This is starting to make sense.  

Sorry for not being able to provide the screenshot of the ban.  Anyways,

Details: 

Date of ban: 8th October, 2019

Emulator used: Nox ver. 6.2.6.2

Never bought gems

Account is connected to 1. The bot,   2. my phone (total two devices)

Army composition: No scripts used.  Only used original Mybot features.  Used Gibarch with wallbreakers and minions and clan castle.  

Attack type: Dead only

Attack delay unit: 4

Wave Delay: 1

NEVER USED XMOD OR ANY MODDING TOOLS 

Other important info: 

- 24/7 botting.  That account was one of the 8 accounts that was botting 24/7 on Alienware M17XR4 PC with Windows 7 Ultimate.  Botting since June 2017, 24/7.    Every few days, I would set one of the accounts that is used solely for donating (using the smart donate feature in profile options).  Was in a Dead Clan of about 20 members.  The only real person playing is the th2 account I use to routinely login with to check on botting progress.  If you don't have time to read the stuff below, I only got the ban after I started recruiting new members into the clan because I thought it would be a good idea to have an active clan once again.

Actually, I think bans only come from people reporting you. I've been botting 8 accounts on one pc for 2 years 24/7 in a dead clan. i.e. the only real person playing is when I routinely logon with my th2 account to check in and see the botting progress.

But, one day I thought that making the clan public would be more fun. Some china dogs joined. After about a month of continuous botting, I received my first permanent ban for one of the accounts. The next day, one china dog left the clan, which raised suspicion.

I stopped botting for 3 months then I recently started again in December, kicking all the china dogs that joined when I made the clan public. Up to now, it's fine, no bans whatsoever as of Febuary 5 2020.  

Other than people reporting you, I actually don't think SC has any method of tracking your clicking speed, online time or shit. Cuz, you can always argue that you use four fingers to train troops or have friends that play for you when you go to bed. If SC bans you for the wrong reason, they can get into lots of trouble.  It's reasonably logical right?

Another possibility is you not monitoring the bot. I used to leave the PC on for so long and forget about it that it bots all 8 accounts with all three storages on burst mode. Like all of them is full and the bots still continues to attack dead bases for weeks. But still, I think SC can't see that and that the defender is the one who reports you instead. That is when the SC dogs actually come in to monitor your account. They then make observations and then determine if you are a bot or not.

Logically thinking, since SC has no way of knowing whether it is a bot or not, and that there are billions of accounts on their server, I think the bans only begin when someone reports you, then the real SC dog starts monitoring your account manually and determines whether you are botting.  

Edited by *KaZe

I believe that SC can idenrify machine actions by verifyjng subsequent army deployments. No human can do exactly the same,attack twice. Bots can. All other claims that I have been reading here can be counter argued. 

• Upvote 1

I kinnda agree in a sense . SC can no way truly 100% ban a bot on its own . They may flag based of online time/ pixels  clicked on the emu screen(maybe , but IDK how the even get those [ won't from me cz I have blocked connections]) / Attack patters and deployments pixels ( especially for CSV) . Apart from these, are there any more factors. I sincerely doubt  it.

Any way, I bot 24/7 as well but I have modified the online time to only bot during my waking hours only and in intervals of 3 hrs botting to 1 hrs rest and than cycle . Pretty effective for me As I have botted like this for almost 2 yrs now and Maybe passed 2/3 ban waves with no ban Acc.

BTW , I have 11 acc's on 2 bot setup in a single laptop. ( 3 of those acc's are relatively new though( like created 3/4 months ago)). 

Edited by [Q]'Hollow

5 hours ago, *KaZe said:

Other than people reporting you, I actually don't think SC has any method of tracking your clicking speed, online time or shit. Cuz, you can always argue that you use four fingers to train troops or have friends that play for you when you go to bed. If SC bans you for the wrong reason, they can get into lots of trouble.  It's reasonably logical right?

Hello. Sorry to hear about your banned account but did you know this is also a good reason to get perma ban?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BabyDragon said:

Hello. Sorry to hear about your banned account but did you know this is also a good reason to get perma ban?

Having friends play for you also gets you banned?  I don't do that but I'm assuming SC tracks online time then.  But still, even if i'm online 24/7 cuz someone else plays for me, they have no reason to ban me.  I can lodge a really strong complaint if they actually ban me for that.  That's not against SC's rules.  

i think these are some of the reasons why my accounts got banned:

1. long play or 24/7 farming

2.  giarch (FFF) 4 fingers csv

Theres a video on youtube that they were exposed bot. Most of them were "barch four fingers" or giarch...

and they noticed about drop heroes always on the same spot.

So maybe we request csv attack that it has a random drop of  heroes/troops.

(sorry for my poor English, i hope you'll understand what i meant)

On 5/2/2020 at 12:14, *KaZe dijo:

Guys I gathered some interesting information about my ban for one of my accounts.  This is starting to make sense.  

Details: 

Never bought gems

Army composition: No scripts used.  Only used original Mybot features.  Used Gibarch with wallbreakers and minions and clan castle.  

Other important info: 

- 24/7 botting.  That account was one of the 8 accounts that was botting 24/7 on Alienware M17XR4 PC with Windows 7 Ultimate.  Botting since June 2017, 24/7.    Every few days, I would set one of the accounts that is used solely for donating (using the smart donate feature in profile options).  Was in a Dead Clan of about 20 members.  The only real person playing is the th2 account I use to routinely login with to check on botting progress.  If you don't have time to read the stuff below, I only got the ban after I started recruiting new members into the clan because I thought it would be a good idea to have an active clan once again.

Actually, I think bans only come from people reporting you. I've been botting 8 accounts on one pc for 2 years 24/7 in a dead clan. i.e. the only real person playing is when I routinely logon with my th2 account to check in and see the botting progress.

But, one day I thought that making the clan public would be more fun. Some china dogs joined. After about a month of continuous botting, I received my first permanent ban for one of the accounts. The next day, one china dog left the clan, which raised suspicion.

I stopped botting for 3 months then I recently started again in December, kicking all the china dogs that joined when I made the clan public. Up to now, it's fine, no bans whatsoever as of Febuary 5 2020.  

Another possibility is you not monitoring the bot. I used to leave the PC on for so long and forget about it that it bots all 8 accounts with all three storages on burst mode. Like all of them is full and the bots still continues to attack dead bases for weeks. But still, I think SC can't see that and that the defender is the one who reports you instead. That is when the SC dogs actually come in to monitor your account. They then make observations and then determine if you are a bot or not.

Logically thinking, since SC has no way of knowing whether it is a bot or not, and that there are billions of accounts on their server, I think the bans only begin when someone reports you, then the real SC dog starts monitoring your account manually and determines whether you are botting.  

Supercell can be detected, especially if you are connected 24/7, I know for private reasons. 

Never use bot in my main accounts.

Edited by Boldina

On 5/2/2020 at 9:14, *KaZe dijo:

Details: 

Never bought gems

Other important info: 

Of course sc can know pixels, deploy speed and so on, indeed is the way they save the replays, using this data.