monkeyhunter

Offical MyBot.run "I received Ban from SC" Thread [Updated]

19 minutes ago, obiker said:

Not really, there’s an IOS bot that I use and there’s been no reported bans since it was created in 2012. I’ve been using it every night for months!! No issues it’s super cool AutoClashBotIOS

May be Supercell hasn't look to iOS bots yet

Got my ban notice today. Only ran the bot once or twice since the update. Probably two-three weeks ago. Been playing since then. Kicked me today when I logged in.

Oh well, on to the next game. 

• Date received Ban notice

• Which version(s) of the bot did you use in last few weeks prior to ban notice?  (official release, or MOD, specify version please)

MyBot 7.8.2 Light [r02]

• [Update] Which Emulator are you using? (BlueStacks, Memu, Driod4x, Nox & Include version #!)

Memu 3.7.0

• [Update] Have you ever bought gems?

Yes, very long time ago.

• [Update] Which version of Clash are you using?

13.0.25 (As it is seen at PlayMarket)

• [Update] How many devices is your Clash account used on? Which devices are they?

Two devices: (1 is a PC with Memu, 2 - my mobile phone)

• What army composition was used? (goblin, BARCH, GiBARCH, etc)

GiWiHe (From CSV)

• What attack search type were you using? (Dead only, Live only, Dead/live, or Dead/Live/Bully/TH combo)

Dead and Live bases only.

• If you were attacking live bases, which attack type did you use? (1, 2, 3, or 4 sided; DE Side, TH Side, or Milk Farm)

I don't know exactly. It was just scripted attack. I think script detects the sides by itself

• Did you use Scripted Attack feature? (yes/no, please list name of CSV script used FF, 8F, GoWiPe, AQWalk, etc)

Yes, GiWiHe v6.4 [TH 7-12] by Z E C K.csv

• Did you have smart attack enabled for conventional attack types? (yes/no) If so, were you using drop near collectors? (yes/no)

NO

• What was your attack delay unit? (1-9, or random)

Random (from script)

• What was your Wave delay (1-9, or random)

Random (from script)

• [Update]How much time per day did you use bot (24/7, or how many hours?)[Before ''Fair play'' news and after ''Fair play'' news]

4-5 hours 

• How much time per day did you manually play game?

2-3 hours

• Were you in a clan? (yes/no)

Yes

• Were you in a clan specifically known for bot use? (yes/no)

NO

• Did you use modifications of CSV files or other game files for CoC app inside Android emulator? (yes/no, and list type: Low GFX, auto zoom out, show traps, etc)

NO (everything by default)

• [Update] Do you have other game modifications or TOS violating software like xmod or imod installed on your device since Fair Play notice started? (yes/no, if yes which one?)

NO

• ^^^^ Answer yes even if you did a regular uninstall of xmod. It leaves files even after an uninstall.
  • Have you EVER posted a picture of your base (even with name/clan blurred out), an attack log, or the number of resources you had in clan chat, bot forums, reddit, SC forums, etc.?

NO

• Does anyone who knows your base name/clan know that you're using the bot? (yes/no)

NO

• If you have a SC forum account, does it use the same IP/email as your clash account and have you admitted to using the bot or been banned on it? (yes/no)

Computer is the same, so IP too. SC and this Forum emails are different. 

I do not admit I'm using a bot (but I still get baned)

• Do you have any prior violations of the ToS (offensive language, offensive base design, etc.)

NO. Actually I don't understand what is this. 

36 minutes ago, Fuqi1 said:

Looks like today is ban wave they have kept the records of all old bot users.

The same case,

I didn't use bot for 2 weeks, and 2 days I've play with android mobile on normal mode, farming and war. But after 3 hours ...notice permanently banned from supercell....

• Date received Ban notice

• Which version(s) of the bot did you use in last few weeks prior to ban notice?  (official release, or MOD, specify version please)

MyBot 7.8.2

• [Update] Which Emulator are you using? (BlueStacks, Memu, Driod4x, Nox & Include version #!)

Memu 5.5.7

• [Update] Have you ever bought gems?

No

• [Update] Which version of Clash are you using?

Market's Latest Version

• [Update] How many devices is your Clash account used on? Which devices are they?

1 device (PC only)

• What army composition was used? (goblin, BARCH, GiBARCH, etc)

Giants, Archers & Heroes

• What attack search type were you using? (Dead only, Live only, Dead/live, or Dead/Live/Bully/TH combo)

Dead Base - SamrtFarm Attack

• If you were attacking live bases, which attack type did you use? (1, 2, 3, or 4 sided; DE Side, TH Side, or Milk Farm)

Never set this up

• Did you use Scripted Attack feature? (yes/no, please list name of CSV script used FF, 8F, GoWiPe, AQWalk, etc)

No

• Did you have smart attack enabled for conventional attack types? (yes/no) If so, were you using drop near collectors? (yes/no)

NO

• What was your attack delay unit? (1-9, or random)

• What was your Wave delay (1-9, or random)

• How much time per day did you use bot (24/7, or how many hours?)[Before ''Fair play'' news and after ''Fair play'' news]

24/7 hours 

• How much time per day did you manually play game?

2-3 hours

• Were you in a clan? (yes/no)

Yes

• Were you in a clan specifically known for bot use? (yes/no)

NO

• Did you use modifications of CSV files or other game files for CoC app inside Android emulator? (yes/no, and list type: Low GFX, auto zoom out, show traps, etc)

No

• Do you have other game modifications or TOS violating software like xmod or imod installed on your device since Fair Play notice started? (yes/no, if yes which one?)

NO

• ^^^^ Answer yes even if you did a regular uninstall of xmod. It leaves files even after an uninstall.
  • Have you EVER posted a picture of your base (even with name/clan blurred out), an attack log, or the number of resources you had in clan chat, bot forums, reddit, SC forums, etc.?

NO

• Does anyone who knows your base name/clan know that you're using the bot? (yes/no)

NO

• If you have a SC forum account, does it use the same IP/email as your clash account and have you admitted to using the bot or been banned on it? (yes/no)

Computer is the same, so IP too. SC and this Forum emails are different. 

I do not admit I'm using a bot (but I still get baned)

• Do you have any prior violations of the ToS (offensive language, offensive base design, etc.)

NO. Actually I don't understand what is this. 

My 2nd account was banned. My main account is still going fine. I will continue to bot on my main account. It will be sad if I lose it, but I play for war, not for farming and I'll just quit the game for good.

Date received Ban notice: 14-Jan-2020

Which version(s) of the bot did you use in last few weeks prior to ban notice?  (official release, or MOD, specify version please): 7.8.2 Official

[Update] Which Emulator are you using? (BlueStacks, Memu, Driod4x, Nox & Include version #!): MeMu 2.8.6

[Update] Have you ever bought gems?: No

[Update] Which version of Clash are you using? Latest

[Update] How many devices is your Clash account used on? Which devices are they? 2 - Tablet & PC

What army composition was used? (goblin, BARCH, GiBARCH, etc): BArch

What attack search type were you using? (Dead only, Live only, Dead/live, or Dead/Live/Bully/TH combo): Dead - Standard Attack

If you were attacking live bases, which attack type did you use? (1, 2, 3, or 4 sided; DE Side, TH Side, or Milk Farm): N/A

Did you use Scripted Attack feature? (yes/no, please list name of CSV script used FF, 8F, GoWiPe, AQWalk, etc): No

Did you have smart attack enabled for conventional attack types? (yes/no): Yes If so, were you using drop near collectors? (yes/no): No

What was your attack delay unit? (1-9, or random): 6 (Random with latest version, wave setting no longer available)

What was your Wave delay (1-9, or random): 4 (Random with latest version, wave setting no longer available)

[Update]How much time per day did you use bot (24/7, or how many hours?)[Before ''Fair play'' news and after ''Fair play'' news]: 10-11 hours per day

How much time per day did you manually play game? 1-2 hours depending (clan war, clan games, builder base)

Were you in a clan? (yes/no): Yes

Were you in a clan specifically known for bot use? (yes/no): No

Did you use modifications of CSV files or other game files for CoC app inside Android emulator? (yes/no, and list type: Low GFX, auto zoom out, show traps, etc): No

[Update] Do you have other game modifications or TOS violating software like xmod or imod installed on your device since Fair Play notice started? (yes/no, if yes which one?): No

^^^^ Answer yes even if you did a regular uninstall of xmod. It leaves files even after an uninstall.

Have you EVER posted a picture of your base (even with name/clan blurred out), an attack log, or the number of resources you had in clan chat, bot forums, reddit, SC forums, etc.? No

Does anyone who knows your base name/clan know that you're using the bot? (yes/no): No

If you have a SC forum account, does it use the same IP/email as your clash account and have you admitted to using the bot or been banned on it? (yes/no): No

Do you have any prior violations of the ToS (offensive language, offensive base design, etc.): No

BannedMBR.jpg

Edited by AxEgo
Remove unnecessary quoted text