Sign in to follow this  
chrisevo

Bluestacks 'it seems your system has been upgraded' error message

getting the error 'your system has been upgraded. Please click OK to configure and run bluestacks' but wont open just get the error message over AND OVER AGAIN!

Posting here as my last option. Tried uninstalling bluestacks with revo and reinstalling with various bluestack versions - no luck. Followed complete uninstall guide on bluestacks website, linked from these forums still same message. managed to get it to work last night for couple of hours, but now getting same message. Tried changing bluestacks registry RAM size - still not working. Driving me mad now - has anyone actually figured out what causes this and how to fix it!. I have searched on here and google but cant seem to find much. HELP!!

Whenever this issue crops up, I just close both BS and bot. and restart them again. it does not surface again.

I use rooted BS 0.10.X from link on the top right side of the forum which is no more available. However you can search in the forum.

Tried uninstalling again and manually clearing hidden files from program data used revo advanced uninstall. uninstalled mybot, reinstalled rooted bluestacks 0.10.7.5601 (off here) and newest mybot. it runs clash of clans ok. Then when i start the bot the bot closes and re-opens b/s and thats when i get the error message.  Once ive got that error message I cannot open b/s unless i reinstall. AARRGGHH!

=============================== BOT LOG ===============================
[22:33:48] BlueStacks window resize didn't work, screen is 860 x 644
[22:33:51] BlueStacks cannot use ADB for mouse events, "BlueStacks Virtual Touch" not found
[22:33:51] MyBot doesn't work with BlueStacks screen resolution of 860 x 644!
[22:33:53] Stopping BlueStacks ....
[22:33:57] BS stopped successfully
[22:33:58] Set BlueStacks screen resolution to 860 x 732
[22:33:58] Starting BlueStacks and Clash Of Clans
[22:33:59] Please wait while BS/CoC start....

still struggling with this. managed to get everything up and running for about a week by going into regedit - and changing install type to complete and turning RAM down ( as explained elsewhere)...

Hey After Update of win10 i get the same Error on bs 0.10 rooted. Now i cannot start bs anymore. 5 seconds After launching bluestacks appPlayer it get closed during initialize.anyone know to fix?

vor 12 Stunden schrieb paradoxum:

Hey After Update of win10 i get the same Error on bs 0.10 rooted. Now i cannot start bs anymore. 5 seconds After launching bluestacks appPlayer it get closed during initialize.anyone know to fix?

I reinstalled memu now but still have same problem