Sign in to follow this  
LunaEclipse

[Features] All LunaEclipse's Features - All in One Thread [May 8, 2016]

9 minutes ago, firefoxx said:

thank you so much for replying so quickly...admire you

please dont say sorry...the kind of efforts that you have put in your work ....even infinte thank yous are not enough for that.

thank u for all the support....

custom deployment feature is the only thing i use always.....the loot is awesome using this feature

madly in love with it..haha

looking forward for the update

thanks once again

LunaEclipse

you rock,,,,,u the best :-)

god bless :-)

If you want to fix it yourself, and to be using this you either had to compile the au3 file or be running it from au3, which means you have the means to fix it, in the attack profiles folder, find customDeploy.au3, there is a funtion like this:

Func customDeployDropOnEdges($sideCoords, $dropVectors, $waveNumber, $kind, $dropAmount, $position = 0)
	KeepClicks()
	customDeployDropOnEdge($sideCoords, $dropVectors, $waveNumber, $kind, $dropAmount, $position)
	ReleaseClicks()

Return True
EndFunc   ;==>customDeployDropOnEdges

Simply comment out the KeepClicks and ReleaseClicks, so it will look like this:

Func customDeployDropOnEdges($sideCoords, $dropVectors, $waveNumber, $kind, $dropAmount, $position = 0)
	; KeepClicks()
	customDeployDropOnEdge($sideCoords, $dropVectors, $waveNumber, $kind, $dropAmount, $position)
	; ReleaseClicks()

Return True
EndFunc   ;==>customDeployDropOnEdges

Hi,

The keep and release clicks is there, but only active when global $AndroidAdbClicksEnabled is True (default is false). Also, when that flag is enabled, it deploys troops at max. 10 units, depending on the CSV loop/group of CSV file. With $AndroidAdbClicksTroopDeploySize you can even deploy 20 or more troops at once... but all that is kind a experimental for two reasons: 1. bot like mass deploy style and 2. Android raw event clicks tend to miss some clicks :(, that's why is more an experimental feature ;)

Cheers - Cosote.

• Upvote 1

Just an update, I think I will be able to release a new Custom Attacks soon, which has an new UI option for Fast ADB Deploy, which will only work on multi-finger modes, but from my testing, it looks to deploy as fast as the fast CSV system.

The new system is making use of @cosote experimental code as mentioned above:

10 hours ago, cosote said:

Hi,

The keep and release clicks is there, but only active when global $AndroidAdbClicksEnabled is True (default is false). Also, when that flag is enabled, it deploys troops at max. 10 units, depending on the CSV loop/group of CSV file. With $AndroidAdbClicksTroopDeploySize you can even deploy 20 or more troops at once... but all that is kind a experimental for two reasons: 1. bot like mass deploy style and 2. Android raw event clicks tend to miss some clicks :(, that's why is more an experimental feature ;)

Cheers - Cosote.

It is very fast, but it can have some deployment issues which is why I have added a UI options so it can be enabled or disabled.  Fast ADB deploy will always deploy at 0,0 speed no matter what, but the UI setting only affects multi-finger deployment.  There is a warning in the tooltip stating the feature is experimental and to disable it if you have problems.  The beauty of this code is that it doesn't break True Background mode as the Fast Deploy CSV system does, so it should be safer and have less issues with troops not being launched as the click events will still be sent to the correct android window instead of any window on top.

Video of Fast ADB Clicks in action:  https://vid.me/kyP3

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, LunaEclipse said:

Just an update, I think I will be able to release a new Custom Attacks soon, which has an new UI option for Fast ADB Deploy, which will only work on multi-finger modes, but from my testing, it looks to deploy as fast as the fast CSV system.

The new system is making use of @cosote experimental code as mentioned above:

It is very fast, but it can have some deployment issues which is why I have added a UI options so it can be enabled or disabled.  Fast ADB deploy will always deploy at 0,0 speed no matter what, but the UI setting only affects multi-finger deployment.  There is a warning in the tooltip stating the feature is experimental and to disable it if you have problems.  The beauty of this code is that it doesn't break True Background mode as the Fast Deploy CSV system does, so it should be safer and have less issues with troops not being launched as the click events will still be sent to the correct android window instead of any window on top.

Video of Fast ADB Clicks in action:  https://vid.me/kyP3

@LunaEclipse Its Good To Hear, I Saw That Video Its Nice Keep It Up:thumbsup:

Regards

@LunaEclipse 1 Problem, I Am Using Smart Save Troops Attacks, My Elixir Srorage Is Almost Full, The Base I Found Has All Its Gold & Elixir Collector Out But DE Drill Was Inside, Bot Start Attacking And All Gold And Elixir Collector Has Been Destroy With Very Few Amount Of Troops But After That Bot Want To Attack DE Drill And Bot Waste Many Troops For DE Drills, Battle Time Was Over Thats Why Some Barb Left Save, I Am Writting This For Remind You About That Collector Buttons, If I Selected Gold Or Elixir Collector Then Many Troops Ware Save, Thats Why I Am Asking You For Collector Select Option, Thanks I Am Happy With This, Keep It Up & Continue, But This System Doing Well Like This Issue Is Not Always So Need To Worry

Edited by amintalkin

23 hours ago, amintalkin said:

@LunaEclipse Its Good To Hear, I Saw That Video Its Nice Keep It Up:thumbsup:

Regards

@LunaEclipse 1 Problem, I Am Using Smart Save Troops Attacks, My Elixir Srorage Is Almost Full, The Base I Found Has All Its Gold & Elixir Collector Out But DE Drill Was Inside, Bot Start Attacking And All Gold And Elixir Collector Has Been Destroy With Very Few Amount Of Troops But After That Bot Want To Attack DE Drill And Bot Waste Many Troops For DE Drills, Battle Time Was Over Thats Why Some Barb Left Save, I Am Writting This For Remind You About That Collector Buttons, If I Selected Gold Or Elixir Collector Then Many Troops Ware Save, Thats Why I Am Asking You For Collector Select Option, Thanks I Am Happy With This, Keep It Up & Continue, But This System Doing Well Like This Issue Is Not Always So Need To Worry

Thats not a problem with the code, and can't be fixed, even having the option to select a particular type, what is happening with that video is another building was identified as gold mines, its a misidentification by the DLL, basically because of the image for the gold, other building with gold in them, in particular lower level spell factories, but other building as well can be identified as mines,  I think in this case it was the level 10 cannons.  You will notice both times the troops are deplying nowhere near the drills, they are in fact deploying and launching towards the gold level 10 cannons. 

Even if you had the option to select types, if you had Mines selected it would have still kept attacking because it through there was still 2 mines alive.  Thats a DLL issue and not an AutoIt code issue, and can't be fixed by me, the system is only as good as the buildings the DLL identifies as matches.

Edited by LunaEclipse

Just now, LunaEclipse said:

Thats not a problem with the code, and can't be fixed, even having the option to select a particular type, what is happening with that video is another building was identified as gold mines, its a misidentification by the DLL, basically because of the image for the gold, other building with gold in them, in particular lower level spell factories, but other building as well can be identified as mines,  I think in this case it was the level 10 cannons.  You will notice both times the troops are deplying nowhere near the drills, they are in fact deploying and launching towards the gold level 10 cannons. 

Even if you had the option to select types, if you had Mines selected it would have still kept attacking because it through there was still 2 mines alive.  Thats a DLL issue and not an AutoIt code issue, and can't be fixed by me, the system is only as good as the buildings the DLL identifies as matches.

Ok, Means It Is Not A Issue By Code It Is DLL Problem, Identifying Other Building As Gold Mine

25 minutes ago, Loudodo said:

@LunaEclipse where I can modify the code for only wait 4 earthquake to use it?

The number of earthquakes is in MBR Global Variables, there is a variable called $minTroopsPerPosition, notice the second last entry is 4, that is the earthquake entry, and what requires it to need a minimum of four earthquakes.  The part about needing the king is done in customDeploy.au3, under the switch for the various spells you will see a line:

If ($kind <> $eESpell) Or ($kind = $eESpell And $King <> -1) Then

The second part, after the Or, is what requires the king to be needed for earthquake, its basically saying, if the spell being used is earthquake, make sure the king is available.  Simply remove that whole if statement and king is no longer necessary it will treat all spells the same.

2 minutes ago, amintalkin said:

Ok, Means It Is Not A Issue By Code It Is DLL Problem, Identifying Other Building As Gold Mine

Yes, the video its not attacking the drills, from the looks of the troop deploy positions its attacking the gold cannons.  I have seen it also on my attacks with lower level spell factory, as soon as the spell factory is destroyed it stops attacking, its just a mis-match.  Basically the gold color in the buildings gets matched with the gold color in the test image for the mines.

Edited by LunaEclipse
  • Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, LunaEclipse a dit :

The number of earthquakes is in MBR Global Variables, there is a variable called $minTroopsPerPosition, notice the second last entry is 4, that is the earthquake entry, and what requires it to need a minimum of four earthquakes.  The part about needing the king is done in customDeploy.au3, under the switch for the various spells you will see a line:

If ($kind <> $eESpell) Or ($kind = $eESpell And $King <> -1) Then

The second part, after the Or, is what requires the king to be needed for earthquake, its basically saying, if the spell being used is earthquake, make sure the king is available.  Simply remove that whole if statement and king is no longer necessary it will treat all spells the same.

Ok thanks a lot, when i will have my queen. I test to only use earthquake when my queen is not ready.

@LunaEclipse, thanks for your contribution! Can you help me change 4F or 8F, how to drop all giant once? As I know (tested), if i use 12-14 or 16 giant, it drop 10 giant, and the remaining giant drop later after all troops. I want to drop all giant at once as 4F older. Thanks so much