Sign in to follow this  
LunaEclipse

[Features] All LunaEclipse's Features - All in One Thread [May 8, 2016]

1 hour ago, amintalkin said:

@LunaEclipse Can you Help Me I Am Getting Some Problem Smart Zap Is Showing Stats In Minus

s9iIGll.png

59 minutes ago, rulesss said:

in my mod the same

Thats weird, I never touched the stats code, I will check it out as soon as I can, still working on custom attacks right now.  Its looks to be calculating correctly, its just reversed it, I am almost certain thats meant to be 784 for 3 zaps, which is about right, a little over 260 per zap.

Can you check to see if the log entries reported the correct gain from zapping, did it show "Gained: <x>. Adjusting amount left in this drill.".  Was the amount shown as gained postive or negative.  If it was a negative number the logs may show something like "Gained: <x>, Expected: <y>", where <x> will be the negative amount gained. 

I just need to pinpoint if it is reading the amount gained correctly and just messing up the UI stats, or if it is recording the amount gained incorrectly.

Edited by LunaEclipse

1 hour ago, LunaEclipse said:

Thats weird, I never touched the stats code, I will check it out as soon as I can, still working on custom attacks right now.  Its looks to be calculating correctly, its just reversed it, I am almost certain thats meant to be 784 for 3 zaps, which is about right, a little over 260 per zap.

Can you check to see if the log entries reported the correct gain from zapping, did it show "Gained: <x>. Adjusting amount left in this drill.".  Was the amount shown as gained postive or negative.  If it was a negative number the logs may show something like "Gained: <x>, Expected: <y>", where <x> will be the negative amount gained. 

I just need to pinpoint if it is reading the amount gained correctly and just messing up the UI stats, or if it is recording the amount gained incorrectly.

@LunaEclipse This Might Help You See  Video From 3 minute 30 Second

Edited by amintalkin

4 hours ago, amintalkin said:

@LunaEclipse This Might Help You See  Video From 3 minute 30 Second

Thanks for the video, that will help me track down the problem, problem seems to come from the first zap, it recorded a gain of over negative 2300.  The second and the third both showed a positive gain, I will look at fixing it ASAP, obviously the changes to the logic must have messed up the calculation of the gain on the first zap.

*Edit* Found the problem, when I shifted code for the new logic, it moved the setting the value for the DE before the declaration, so when it reached the declaration it reset to 0, so if there was 2000 DE left after the zap it then said -2000 gained.  Thats why it worked for the second and third zap correctly.  I shifted the declaration for the value that stores the DE to the beginning of the function and it should be fine now.  I will upload the updated version soon, I am just finishing some minor changes to the attack system and it should be ready again.

Edited by LunaEclipse

4 hours ago, LunaEclipse said:

Thanks for the video, that will help me track down the problem, problem seems to come from the first zap, it recorded a gain of over negative 2300.  The second and the third both showed a positive gain, I will look at fixing it ASAP, obviously the changes to the logic must have messed up the calculation of the gain on the first zap.

*Edit* Found the problem, when I shifted code for the new logic, it moved the setting the value for the DE before the declaration, so when it reached the declaration it reset to 0, so if there was 2000 DE left after the zap it then said -2000 gained.  Thats why it worked for the second and third zap correctly.  I shifted the declaration for the value that stores the DE to the beginning of the function and it should be fine now.  I will upload the updated version soon, I am just finishing some minor changes to the attack system and it should be ready again.

Thanks

Updated:  Added bugfix for SmartZap and added Custom Attacks info and downloads!  Also included a couple of new videos for Smart Save for Collectors.

Edited by LunaEclipse
  • Upvote 1

@LunaEclipse Custom Attacks with SmartZap v1.1 & SmartZap v1.1.1 Both Contain Different smartZap.au3 Files?

1 hour ago, LunaEclipse said:

Updated:  Added bugfix for SmartZap and added Custom Attacks info and downloads!  Also included a couple of new videos for Smart Save for Collectors.

Thank you my dear friend. You are truely an angel.

Edit: You are making me sweat a lot lol. I just finished with your prev. diff and now I have another. ;p

Edited by Z E O N

It's so amazing !!! Thank you very much !!!<3

Is this tutorial still working for your deploy tab ? I mean L or R, 70R, x : number of drop point, x=0 for entire side, or x=6 for 6 drop point... some examples. if I set 3 and only one wave of barbarians, where will they drop, 3 drop points in center of the side or equal distance on side ?

20 minutes ago, amintalkin said:

@LunaEclipse Custom Attacks with SmartZap v1.1 & SmartZap v1.1.1 Both Contain Different smartZap.au3 Files?

Yes, the files are slightly different, because I only included the basic files for SmartZap, so the function for casting the spell in SmartZap only is included in the SmartZap file, however with the Attack System it has its own function for casting spells with attacks so SmartZap uses it, thats why I include a SmartZap merged version because there will be more conflicts.

17 minutes ago, moebius14 said:

It's so amazing !!! Thank you very much !!!<3

Is this tutorial still working for your deploy tab ? I mean L or R, 70R, x : number of drop point, x=0 for entire side, or x=6 for 6 drop point... some examples. if I set 3 and only one wave of barbarians, where will they drop, 3 drop points in center of the side or equal distance on side ?

Yes, I modified the system to make it better, but the input and setup is still the same except now it has its own delay setting instead of using the Unused. Basically @ancient's tutorial still works.  Not the 6, the settings was always just 0 for entire side, 1 for single point and 2 for two point, I am not sure what the tutorial says, but setting it to 6 doesn't work, the code only checks for 0, 1 and 2, and thats not a modification I made it was like that when I started updating the old DE side code. 

That is something I could add, however the code is pretty hard encoded for just 0, 1 and 2, it would take a reasonable amount of rewritting.

Edited by LunaEclipse

4 minutes ago, LunaEclipse said:

Yes, the files are slightly different, because I only included the basic files for SmartZap, so the function for casting the spell in SmartZap only is included in the SmartZap file, however with the Attack System it has its own function for casting spells with attacks so SmartZap uses it, thats why I include a SmartZap merged version because there will be more conflicts.

Ok I Understand Thanks For All Your Support, & I Have Update Your New Codes To My Mod

Regards