kimmo88

[Guide] Instant VPS 24/7 Clash of Clans (CoC) bot service from KSOL

On 1/4/2020 at 8:35 PM, Napounet said:

I have been testing KSOL for a day. 
Very easy setup but it keeps losing connection all the time when trying to attack (see screenshot)
any idea how to fix this?

image.jpeg

And a side note, when bs looses the connection most of the time the bot does not count as an OOS error.

So If you add 50 oos in 16hrs and tons of connection drops I attacked only once per hour when I should be attacking every 20 minutes. 

Increase search delay in bot setting may help to reduce OOS.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:50 PM, jeff1532 said:

Ummmm vps has diff IP address for bot accounts than the IP address on ur main devices.. is this a deal breaker ? Obviously it is

If you travel around the world and check your CoC on your mobile phone in different countries with different IP addresses - does it make sense for SC to ban you for playing the game while you travel?

Edited by kimmo88

9 hours ago, kimmo88 said:

Increase search delay in bot setting may help to reduce OOS.

If you travel around the world and check your CoC on your mobile phone in different countries with different IP addresses - does it make sense for SC to ban you for playing the game while you travel?

After posting that I realized they don’t go after ip cuz so much people use vpns for their personal devices which change IP.!

so 24hrs later 88 oos.

Looks like adding delay did not help :(

This is really slowing down the bot and I am getting very bad loot ratio.

I have no idea why this is affecting me and not others on the same VPS/Machine.

So I jumped the gun and got a subscription today. So far setup has been good, but once I turned the bot on with Bluestacks open, the bot started messing up. It's unable to zoom out so it can't even locate the buildings.

Is there a way around this inability to zoom out?

On 1/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, tamillizard said:

So I jumped the gun and got a subscription today. So far setup has been good, but once I turned the bot on with Bluestacks open, the bot started messing up. It's unable to zoom out so it can't even locate the buildings.

Is there a way around this inability to zoom out?

Just restart the VPS - hope that helps.