About Clash Royale

Hello all.

Please do not reply to this thread unless you can further develop this project and have the time to.

Reason I don't want this locked is because I'd love to see somebody take of with this project I started.

GitHub is here: https://github.com/astranberg/CRBot

But if you're just a consumer who wants a bot, and doesn't want to build one, I recommend using this website.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [ REMOVED] ( ProMac)

It's free. I use it. I did not develop it.

Thanks,

Adam

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@astranberg I combine your code and the latest version of my mod and the make the game sellect features and GUI for Clash Royal in tabs MOD I have tried in Bluestack emulator v10 and v2 1366x768

I have made you source code  merged with the MBR base code   this working on all resolutions    

@Niuerex how do you imagine a clash roayle bot ?   like Clash of Clans I understand it lots of grinding and stuff, but Clash Royale what do you need there to bot? Open Chests? Drop Trophy

Posted Images

Em 12/7/2016 at 04:03, astranberg disse:

Hello all.

Please do not reply to this thread unless you can further develop this project and have the time to.

Reason I don't want this locked is because I'd love to see somebody take of with this project I started.

GitHub is here: https://github.com/astranberg/CRBot

But if you're just a consumer who wants a bot, and doesn't want to build one, I recommend using this website.

It's free. I use it. I did not develop it.

Thanks,

Adam

I have been using this. Its not bad but like to get into developing. Get with Igor he codes in Aforge a C# Framework, See if you cant calibrate on ideas. I would honestly start looking into "Overwatch Pixel Bots" Only way people can bypass Blizzard is externally controlling by pixel searches.

The code as w hole would do you know good. But seeing the ways people are grabbing these pixels in Auto It or AHK or C# and manipulating them is very intriguing.

Check it out.

https://github.com/rei2hu/Drawer/blob/master/drawer.au3

If pixel Moves Chase with mouse stuff. Even if bot continuously tries to drop troop in the 'Red Zone" or right on the pixel it will eventually succeed and drop the troop required.

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I wrote my own bot in python + opencv, and the image recognition is working well, navigating in menu and interacting with CR is working.

So at this point I could recognise what I want and interact intelligently with CR.

When I said intelligently I mean I have no hard coded coordinates I'm guessing everything from the image.

At this point we could said that I have a working simple bot but my personal goal was creating an IA that would react and act according to the battlefield and for that I needed to interact with CR.

I could do an intelligent attack but my limitation is that I need ingame images of every enemy units, and even if this task seems easy (I have done that for nearly all cards of the deck),

I can at most have 8 units by battle and I can only take units of the enemy because I need them from front, so it may be long to collect all ~60 cards/units.

So as you can see I don't ask for knowledge but for a lot of simple tasks that everyone could do. And I can make a tutorial for those who are ready to help.

So my question is, will there people interested to help me collect the images.

Thanks

Edited by Spa3X
font edit
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 0:39 PM, lightjohn said:

Hi, 

I wrote my own bot in python + opencv, and the image recognition is working well, navigating in menu and interacting with CR is working.

So at this point I could recognise what I want and interact intelligently with CR.

When I said intelligently I mean I have no hard coded coordinates I'm guessing everything from the image.

At this point we could said that I have a working simple bot but my personal goal was creating an IA that would react and act according to the battlefield and for that I needed to interact with CR.

I could do an intelligent attack but my limitation is that I need ingame images of every enemy units, and even if this task seems easy (I have done that for nearly all cards of the deck),

I can at most have 8 units by battle and I can only take units of the enemy because I need them from front, so it may be long to collect all ~60 cards/units.

So as you can see I don't ask for knowledge but for a lot of simple tasks that everyone could do. And I can make a tutorial for those who are ready to help.

So my question is, will there people interested to help me collect the images.

Thanks

Fersure.  I'd like to put my hand into this any way I can.  I'd really like to get into the coding...it's been a while since I've formally studied, but depending on the language, I could probably help there too.  But if simple screen recordings are helpful I can do that too.  I run a few hours every day with Igor's bot so plenty of screen time, albeit lower levels. 

So are you saying your code/language is fast enough and all you need now is screenshots?

A quick point:

Now I can easily do everything I want in the menu but don't forget that everything I do is not clicking where I think the button is, I am able to do image analysis to know where is on the image the thing I'm searching for.

From a performance point of view I would say that what is slowest part is getting the screenshot from the android VM and I have a lot of ideas to accelerate the code if needed.

So at this point we are able to know what is on our deck, just with that doing a not too stupid bot would be easy.

If we want an IA, I will need to know what is the enemy doing, for that an image of every unit in the game without the level number is needed. And for this part everyone can help

I have a question: what does exactly AutoIt: just clicking or is it able to recognize images?