About Clash Royale

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@astranberg I combine your code and the latest version of my mod and the make the game sellect features and GUI for Clash Royal in tabs MOD I have tried in Bluestack emulator v10 and v2 1366x768

I have made you source code  merged with the MBR base code   this working on all resolutions    

@Niuerex how do you imagine a clash roayle bot ?   like Clash of Clans I understand it lots of grinding and stuff, but Clash Royale what do you need there to bot? Open Chests? Drop Trophy

Posted Images

but is it really worth it you can only 4 chests at time and the most of the time you need to open them and wait so there is no point. you can drop trophies and win just by dropping one ballon or prince with freeze, so just download xmod there are some mods for clash royale

The real reason we need a bot for Clash Royale is that the future update will give you 5 gold whenever you beat the trainer. Being that the trainer sucks....if we can take him down every 3 minutes max that's 100 gold an hour minimum. We might be able to double that, idk.

I'm willing to develop. Still learning AutoIt though...

On 4/3/2016 at 3:51 AM, astranberg said:

The real reason we need a bot for Clash Royale is that the future update will give you 5 gold whenever you beat the trainer. Being that the trainer sucks....if we can take him down every 3 minutes max that's 100 gold an hour minimum. We might be able to double that, idk.

I'm willing to develop. Still learning AutoIt though...

if u have got ideas on how u intended it to work we can maybe figure it out combined and where did u get to know that beating the trainer gives u 5 gold havent read or heard anything like that i will link to help with the developmes if that is tue

4 hours ago, karthik2804 said:

if u have got ideas on how u intended it to work we can maybe figure it out combined and where did u get to know that beating the trainer gives u 5 gold havent read or heard anything like that i will link to help with the developmes if that is tue

Source

I have already made a functional script via AutoIt. It runs Clash Royale via bluestacks, launches a game against the trainer, and spams troops on one side. It currently loses 1vs3 crowns. I need to create a way to counter opponent troops better, but I'm not quite sure how to do that since troops on the ground are animations and constantly look different.

If anybody knows how to code AutoIt and wants to help, let me know.

Edit: the goal of my project is to create a bot to beat the trainer.

Edited by astranberg
1 hour ago, astranberg said:

Source

I have already made a functional script via AutoIt. It runs Clash Royale via bluestacks, launches a game against the trainer, and spams troops on one side. It currently loses 1vs3 crowns. I need to create a way to counter opponent troops better, but I'm not quite sure how to do that since troops on the ground are animations and constantly look different.

Share the code with me so I can look at it and figure out ideas??

7 hours ago, astranberg said:

Source

Detecting units on the field will be very difficult. It's been attempted in MyBot for more than a year now, and nobody has been successful. 

7 minutes ago, zengzeng said:

Detecting units on the field will be very difficult. It's been attempted in MyBot for more than a year now, and nobody has been successful. 

The only way I could think to do it is to take a screen capture, convert it to bitmap and compare images.

By the way, is this how MyBot works? Does it compare an image and try to locate it on the screen? If so, I have a question as mine keeps missing the image on the screen.

6 hours ago, karthik2804 said:

Share the code with me so I can look at it and figure out ideas??

I'm trying to create a github, but I keep getting errors with the install. I'll post a zip here for now. 

CRBot_0.0.1.zip

1 hour ago, zengzeng said:

MyBot uses imagesearch to compare the game screen with a known image. This is used for locating buildings. For simpler things like checking if a button is there or not, we simply check if a pixel is a certain color. This is much faster.

Awesome, thanks! I love the idea of checking a single pixel. I think I could easily do that for choosing a card. One thing I'll have to figure out is finding the cards in each of the four positions. I'd much rather use one pixel color per card for all  four card positions, rather than four times as many for each possible card position.

First though, if I'm to use pixels I need to learn to launch clash royale in a neat and tidy window like MyBot has; as opposed to the clunky bluestacks window I'm using now...

Edited by astranberg