About Clash Royale

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@astranberg I combine your code and the latest version of my mod and the make the game sellect features and GUI for Clash Royal in tabs MOD I have tried in Bluestack emulator v10 and v2 1366x768

I have made you source code  merged with the MBR base code   this working on all resolutions    

@Niuerex how do you imagine a clash roayle bot ?   like Clash of Clans I understand it lots of grinding and stuff, but Clash Royale what do you need there to bot? Open Chests? Drop Trophy

Posted Images

@Niuerex how do you imagine a clash roayle bot ?

like Clash of Clans I understand it lots of grinding and stuff, but Clash Royale what do you need there to bot?

Open Chests? Drop Trophy ? Auto Donate? Auto Request? if you looking for that go for Xmodgames.

Edited by Diabolic
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Diabolic said:

@Niuerex how do you imagine a clash roayle bot ?

like Clash of Clans I understand it lots of grinding and stuff, but Clash Royale what do you need there to bot?

Open Chests? Drop Trophy ? Auto Donate? Auto Request? if you looking for that go for Xmodgames.

Maybe some auto attacks for chests but that game is pure gemming :D 

How do you want to manage that it's impossible this would be Like you need to build a new intelegent bot which knows what to do in every move only way is there is a pratice fight in Clash royale if someone could manage to crack the code and use it maybe you could win in lower arenas because that  practice bot is pretty bad

Edited by Diabolic
10 minutes ago, Diabolic said:

How do you want to manage that it's impossible this would be Like you need to build a new intelegent bot which knows what to do in every move only way is there is a pratice fight in Clash royale if someone could manage to crack the code and use it maybe you could win in lower arenas because that  practice bot is pretty bad

U can just charge one tower with some combos like giant + balloo, prince... maybe you win some crowns, that was more of a joke then a real request :) 

hace 25 minutos, Diabolic dijo:

hace 12 minutos, mantaka dijo:

U can just charge one tower with some combos like giant + balloo, prince... maybe you win some crowns, that was more of a joke then a real request :) 

Imagine a deck with only structures, turrets to X position and spawners to X position, maybe just rush one said to win crowns if you don't really care, or just open chests, donate and request...