Sign in to follow this  
alanearl

Close COC while waiting for the troops to be Full :) Enjoy!

i want to bot go to sleep mode till troops be complete. any 1 can help?(240-currentcamp)*30 seconds is good delay for me.some one please give me code. 

Edited by blademaster

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 6:15 PM, MR.ViPeR said:

Try This:

If $CommandStop = -1 Then
            SetLog("====== Waiting for full army ======", $COLOR_GREEN)

; SLEEP MODE
            If $CurCamp <= 120 Then
                ; Close Android And CoC
                CloseAndroid()

; Sleeping for 16 Minutes
                SetLog("====== Sleeping for 16 Minutes ======", $COLOR_GREEN)
                _Sleep(960000)

; Open Android And COC
                OpenAndroid()
        OpenCOC()
            EndIf
        EndIF

sir where can i put this code? i dunno where to edit. thx for your help in advance... it's really nice if you could screenshot it so i could learn it quick :)

open mybot folder, right click on mybot.exe which you can find edit. after clicking on edit, a notpad will open, use search and replace cods,save,exit,again right click and click compile with x86

2 часа назад, ashaine02 сказал:

sir where can i put this code? i dunno where to edit. thx for your help in advance... it's really nice if you could screenshot it so i could learn it quick :)

after the line  Waiting for full army code starts with  ; SLEEP MODE .Works checked

Edited by rulesss
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, blademaster said:

open mybot folder, right click on mybot.exe which you can find edit. after clicking on edit, a notpad will open, use search and replace cods,save,exit,again right click and click compile with x86

sir the only file has edit when you right click it was the mybot.run.au3... the one with mybot.run.exe don't have edit... then no compile to x86. what should i do then??? i tried to transfer the file to program(x86) but still not working. i just want to have a rest time for my laptop :) thx for the help in advance

Untitled.png

Untitled.png2.png

2 minutes ago, ashaine02 said:

sir the only file has edit when you right click it was the mybot.run.au3... the one with mybot.run.exe don't have edit... then no compile to x86. what should i do then??? i tried to transfer the file to program(x86) but still not working. i just want to have a rest time for my laptop :) thx for the help in advance

Untitled.png

Untitled.png2.png

You install autoit software in your computer. When you install it already when you right click in mybot.run.au3 you will see already the edit script

8 minutes ago, Belmont said:

You install autoit software in your computer. When you install it already when you right click in mybot.run.au3 you will see already the edit script

ahhmm i already put the code in mybot.run.au3 but not in exe. still not working :(

1 minute ago, ashaine02 said:

ahhmm i already put the code in mybot.run.au3 but not in exe. still not working :(

delete the mybot.run.exe then recomplie x86 the mybotrun.au3. The new mybotrun.exe will appear. The code will only work if you recompile it.

Sign in to follow this