zengzeng

[Guide] How to Replace MEmu Font

Sorry but just wanted to make sure that I understand the instructions correctly.

I need to keep all instances of the emulator open when I run the Roboto bat file? (I am running 5 MEmu instance and 1 BS1).

Just now, macmel said:

Sorry but just wanted to make sure that I understand the instructions correctly.

I need to keep all instances of the emulator open when I run the Roboto bat file? (I am running 5 MEmu instance and 1 BS1).

Do not keep BS open. Open all 5 MEmu instances and wait for them to load to the home screen before running the bat file.

• Upvote 3

Thanks zengzeng.

So i believe that it would be better to restart all the 5 MEmu instance or can I just close COC so that I would be back at the home screen?

Sorry also that I forgot to notice that this only applies to MEmu as the subject says :) 

10 hours ago, macmel said:

Thanks zengzeng.

So i believe that it would be better to restart all the 5 MEmu instance or can I just close COC so that I would be back at the home screen?

Sorry also that I forgot to notice that this only applies to MEmu as the subject says :) 

When running the bat, all instances of Android must be fully loaded (home screen & COC open are fine). After, restart all the instances to make the fix take affect.

10 hours ago, Raziel0 said:

When I try to run the bat I get this, MEmu full loaded at start menu.

What can I do?

I still get the problem with "another device connecting"

error memu.jpg

Make sure Roboto-Regular.ttf is in the same folder as the bat file and that you have extracted both.