• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.2 RELEASED!   08/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.2!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.2 Release
Sign in to follow this  
1ben99

Best RDP/VPS for running MEmu?

Hi I was thinking about investing in a VPS or even an RDP for this bot, but I would like to set up multiple versions of the bot so I heard MEmu was a good emulator as it can run multiple instances. But its needs a graphics card to work or OpenGL2, so I can't find any VPS's with a graphics card. So if anyone knows a good RDP/VPS that works with multiple instances of MEmu, could you please let me know as I am very interested.

Thanks

Hello!

I'm using VirMach, with this plan https://virmach.com/manage/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

If you are looking for something cheap where you can run the bot with delay, lag and maybe lossing some secs per attack because the use of the CPU that's your plan.LOL.

But for real, the support is very good, and the VPS is userfriendly.The problem is that you won't be able to run Memu you will need Bluestacks and it will run very laggy.

BTW: They have another option that they ensure you for 30$ a pc for CoC botting here is the plan: http://vpsgamers.com/game-bot-vps/

I started today using the bot with this VPS, after 3 days of configuring it.So I can't be the best one to judge.

Em 03/03/2016 at 18:53, 1ben99 disse:

Hi I was thinking about investing in a VPS or even an RDP for this bot, but I would like to set up multiple versions of the bot so I heard MEmu was a good emulator as it can run multiple instances. But its needs a graphics card to work or OpenGL2, so I can't find any VPS's with a graphics card. So if anyone knows a good RDP/VPS that works with multiple instances of MEmu, could you please let me know as I am very interested.

Thanks

u only need a vps which supports Windows Server 2012 R2

then, u can use BLUEStacks there smoothly if u have a dual core config (2 Ghz at least each core) as well as 2 GB of RAM

u must set up a new user account on vps with admin permission

So u have to create a remote access: 127.0.0.1 pointing the new account you've created

After log in it, install Bluestacks in the 127.0.0.1 window as well as the MBR

When u get out of your VPS close the window with your ip (There will be 2: one that has ur ip and another with that number 127.0.0.1 (DO NOT CLOSE THE 127.0.0.1 window, because your BS will be disconnected.

I've heard that is not possible to botting via vps with MEmu emulator.

Hope it helps

Regards

Tip: Check out in 'How To Guides' forums here, u will find there many informations about bot via vps  https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/forum/5-the-how-to-guides/

Happy Botting!

Edited by micms

Memu do not run on VPS. See the system requirements below in red:

System Requirements:
- Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB memory
- At least 1 GB of free disk space under installation path
(Please do NOT run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software)