Sign in to follow this  
Envyus

MyBot v3.0 Goes live!

*NOT A SUPPORT THREAD*

and thank you for this remarkable and wonderful bot... im using bot before was at `..` but they just making money ... too many bugs .... and one thing... if you type gambot.org in their chatroom .. they block it... so thank you very much really that i found this forum so many thank you

This bot is so great. had a lot of farm when i woke up. :) but i noticed that the auto wall feature is not working. another suggestion is that when u open the bot first. and press start it will automatically open BS and open COC :) ill try to think of more suggestions :)

i started using clashbot before this and i found out you guys were the real makers i love you guys so much keep up the awesome work!!

Let us respect the developers of the other bot. Maybe some of them don't have jobs and really need money. We don't know what really are their reasons for that Paid VIP bot. Donate who wants to donate, pay who wants to pay.

Everyone in here is VIPs!  :cool:

Coolest features in this CGB is "Activating Royal's power to restore some health before End Battle" !!!  :heart:

This really works, awesome guys! Keep it up DEVs.  thank you  :thumbup: