Welcome to MyBot

Register now to gain access to all of our forums and to download the latest version of MyBot for Clash of Clans. Once registered, you will be able to download our FREE bot.

• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.2.2 RELEASED! Working with SC May 22 game update!   07/08/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.2.2!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!      
Envyus

MyBot v3.0 Goes live!

360 posts in this topic

Wow this version is really good :) thank a lot admin!!

Hi.

I'm trying the bot for first time today, It is great! Super fast and works very well. But I have some advices for new features.

We should be alble to choose different max TH for dead bases and "active" bases. Also we should be able to choose the kind of attack(two sides, four sides, etc) for different types of base. For eg. I can raid a TH10 dead base easily with barch from all sides because generally the collectors are full and around the base. I can't do the same with an active TH10 base since most of the resources are inside the base in the deposits, but I can raid from 2 sides an active TH9 and steal alot of resources.

The bot should not collect resources when one of them is full, for eg. not collect dark elixir if the dark elixir storage is full.

The lightnig spell should be cast at the end of the battle, after the attack, because some times the troops can take care of stealing the DE without the need of spending the spells saving some time and elixir. And should be a minimum DE to cast spells.

Many thx for your work!

for me ' date=' 3.0.3 works way much better than 3.0.4 :)

[/quote']

Both work for me but i'm using v3.0.4 because it's the latest ! :cool:

Awesome we have new update bot keep it up Admin of the CGB..

bump for correct arrangement of official release