How to Run Multiple Bots/How to bot on Droid4X, Nox and MEmu w/ updated Tool!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you need to run multiple Bots at the same Time    BlueStacks, MEmu, Droid4X, Nox  ,Leapdroid, KOPLAYER or iTools Mybot 2 or more Profiles Not the worst PC Includ

works perfect on my macbook

No Biggie for me to right click the folder and run 2 bots with simple lines   If you want you can pm me how and I will update this.   little Edit here: You don't need to open Comma

Posted Images

When using::

C:\Users\Downloads\MyBot425>MyBot.run.exe 1DR MEmu MEmu_0

at command line I get this:: 

https://imgur.com/a/JUmwV0N#54BUKtG

Why won't it  see the clones?  I've had it work with Nox on a computer that died and I've Nox recently but it might be an unsupported version.  I think maybe my memu version is not supported either maybe for this case too? ::

https://i.imgur.com/e8NRmwl.png

"You are using an unsupported MEmu version (7.2.2.0)!"

Ran without any parameters and got this:: 

0geTBrX.jpg

rDK35v2.jpg

I got it working !!!

Thanks so much to the Select tool yall put on here otherwise I'd still be stuck. 

This tool doesn't care about the clones it just makes its own.  This tool is better than running from cmd line for some reason!?

YZ47ASC.png

UPDATE:: 9/24/20

I retried to do multiple bots and accounts as I have more than 5 accounts.  It seems that my laptop is barely able to run 3 instances of 3 bots and 3 memus.  After creating new instances via multi-memu SelectBot/SB wasn't able to see them.  What I realized was that I had to close all memu's running and tried again and then SB was able to see the other instances.  I hope this helps someone since I was very upset that it could not see these others that I had created, 7 in total thinking that my machine would handle so many which it obviously cannot.  

Edited by Atom5plitter
  • Upvote 1
  • Nytol unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 9/2/2020 at 4:11 AM, Atom5plitter said:

When using::

C:\Users\Downloads\MyBot425>MyBot.run.exe 1DR MEmu MEmu_0

at command line I get this:: 

https://imgur.com/a/JUmwV0N#54BUKtG

Why won't it  see the clones?  I've had it work with Nox on a computer that died and I've Nox recently but it might be an unsupported version.  I think maybe my memu version is not supported either maybe for this case too? ::

https://i.imgur.com/e8NRmwl.png

"You are using an unsupported MEmu version (7.2.2.0)!"

Ran without any parameters and got this:: 

0geTBrX.jpg

rDK35v2.jpg

I got it working !!!

Thanks so much to the Select tool yall put on here otherwise I'd still be stuck. 

This tool doesn't care about the clones it just makes its own.  This tool is better than running from cmd line for some reason!?

YZ47ASC.png

UPDATE:: 9/24/20

I retried to do multiple bots and accounts as I have more than 5 accounts.  It seems that my laptop is barely able to run 3 instances of 3 bots and 3 memus.  After creating new instances via multi-memu SelectBot/SB wasn't able to see them.  What I realized was that I had to close all memu's running and tried again and then SB was able to see the other instances.  I hope this helps someone since I was very upset that it could not see these others that I had created, 7 in total thinking that my machine would handle so many which it obviously cannot.  

did you restart the tool after creating them? I think it checks only once, not sure anymore, long time to work on it

2 minutes ago, Fliegerfaust said:

did you restart the tool after creating them? I think it checks only once, not sure anymore, long time to work on it

Yes, I restarted the tool every time because I like its shortcut maker.  Every time it would show me the wrong clone(s).  Someone had mentioned some folder to find to fix it in real time but I can't find that message now. 

• Administrator
On 10/21/2020 at 9:54 PM, Atom5plitter said:

Yes, I restarted the tool every time because I like its shortcut maker.  Every time it would show me the wrong clone(s).  Someone had mentioned some folder to find to fix it in real time but I can't find that message now. 

weird, did you use MEmu_0 or MEmu_o ? the bot log looks like a o

On 10/26/2020 at 6:01 PM, Fliegerfaust said:

weird, did you use MEmu_0 or MEmu_o ? the bot log looks like a o

Dude, I'm just happy I'm chatting with the chumpin shark 🤩.  I haven't had the issue lately.  I'm just playing around with the Telegram feature and I'm just amazed how full featured this bot is.  What a great project! 

• 2 weeks later...