Fliegerfaust

How to Run Multiple Bots/How to bot on Droid4X, Nox and MEmu w/ updated Tool!

I am running 2 instances of Memu, named Memu and Memu1. 

each one of then having 3 accounts, with supercell id.

the problem exists when it turns to the 2nd instance, a specific account is not recognized, and when i use it, the bot erases this account of the second bot, from the supercell id's , and uses an account of the first instance. This blocks the first and the second instance.

I deleted many times this acc, from the second bot, and deleted also from thw profiles directory, and set it up from the begging.

Is the problem that i created the second instance cloning the first, from the multi-memu? 

I have done it many times in the past, ,this is the first time i am facing this problem. 

21 hours ago, golfakias said:

I am running 2 instances of Memu, named Memu and Memu1. 

each one of then having 3 accounts, with supercell id.

the problem exists when it turns to the 2nd instance, a specific account is not recognized, and when i use it, the bot erases this account of the second bot, from the supercell id's , and uses an account of the first instance. This blocks the first and the second instance.

I deleted many times this acc, from the second bot, and deleted also from thw profiles directory, and set it up from the begging.

Is the problem that i created the second instance cloning the first, from the multi-memu? 

I have done it many times in the past, ,this is the first time i am facing this problem. 

Can I run more than 8 bots at the same time?  My computer is a beast and running at around 50-60% cpu.  I have room to run more bots but not able to.  I am switching between 2-3 accounts per bot.  I tried creating a virtual machine using Hyper-V with my Windows 10 Pro but that confilicted with Memu, BlueStacks, and Nox.  I had to disable the Hyper-V settings.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Computer Specs

• Intel Core i9-9900K Processor 3.6GHz
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6
  • 64 GB DDR4-2400 RAM
  • 960GB SSD
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

hi, I can not find "open command window here" option in my PC, why is that so, and how can I open the folder in cmd prompt? thanks before

bot-tempik.jpg

Edited by kudangaceng

i followed the instructions and could only see open powershell so clicked on it. now every time one account does a troop request it pops up when i am on another account even if im in the middle of an attack? can you tell me how to turn it off from doing this thank you.

Thank you so much, it work very well with Memu. 

On 7/14/2019 at 4:36 PM, kudangaceng said:

hi, I can not find "open command window here" option in my PC, why is that so, and how can I open the folder in cmd prompt? thanks before

bot-tempik.jpg

You have to press on shift key before you press the right key on your mouse 

On 7/9/2019 at 7:51 PM, J0J0 said:

can anybody teach me how to use multi acount bot ?

You have to use MEmu player it's easy to use. 

On 7/9/2019 at 1:51 PM, J0J0 said:

can anybody teach me how to use multi acount bot ?

In the first post teaches how to use multiple Bots.
If you want to use a Bot to farm more accounts, read:

On 7/10/2019 at 2:41 PM, Thotty Bot said:

Can I run more than 8 bots at the same time?  My computer is a beast and running at around 50-60% cpu.  I have room to run more bots but not able to.  I am switching between 2-3 accounts per bot.  I tried creating a virtual machine using Hyper-V with my Windows 10 Pro but that confilicted with Memu, BlueStacks, and Nox.  I had to disable the Hyper-V settings.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Computer Specs

• Intel Core i9-9900K Processor 3.6GHz
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6
  • 64 GB DDR4-2400 RAM
  • 960GB SSD
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

I believe you can run up to 7, but it's better to talk to @cosote
There were changes in the forum and I lost some old content that he taught how to know how many bots each machine can run.

On 7/14/2019 at 10:36 AM, kudangaceng said:

bot-tempik.jpg

Shift key and right-click the MyBot folder

On 7/16/2019 at 5:05 PM, scorpionclash said:

i followed the instructions and could only see open powershell so clicked on it. now every time one account does a troop request it pops up when i am on another account even if im in the middle of an attack? can you tell me how to turn it off from doing this thank you.

I didn't understand. What did you want to do? And what you did (please detail).

On 7/27/2019 at 12:24 PM, zhuxinfxy said:

i'm using the MEmu, but where to find the avaiable instance name?

Be aware that new name displayed in the MEmu Window Title or MEmu Console doesn't need to show the correct instance name.

To list all available instances you can use MEmuHyperv command line tool MEmuManage.exe you find in MEmuHyperv program folder "C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmuHyperv" or where you've installed it:

MemuManage.exe list vms

On 2/23/2019 at 4:06 AM, GrumpyHog said:

I run multiple bot from the desktop without using the command line.  After unzipping the bot,

1) create a shortcut to the desktop by right clicking on MyBot.run.exe, then 'send to desktop'.

2) right click the MyBot.run shortcut and edit Target '...\...\MyBot.run.exe'  to  '...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage0 MEmu MEmu'

3) copy the shortcut and change the Target '...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage0 MEmu MEmu'  to   '...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage1 MEmu MEmu_1'

4) repeat for how many bots you want to run.

5) double click on the shortcut to start bot (you will need to give bot permission to start).

I followed this and was able to get everything to work with 2 different emulators, but i like MEmu a bit better than bluestacks so id rather run multiple instances of MEmu. 

I created a second MEmu instance - then second shortcut and changed the Target to ...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage1 MEmu MEmu_1 but MyBot is only finding the instance MEmu and not MEmu1. Any ideas?

l2j4IWp.png

SOLVED: A simple restart after creating the instance fixed this. 

Edited by joemamas16
Figured out the answer lol