Fliegerfaust

How to Run Multiple Bots/How to bot on Droid4X, Nox and MEmu w/ updated Tool!

7 hours ago, hamza786 said:

So it is not possible to run 2 accounts on one bot maybe opening different window tabs would work ?

Yes. It's what is oriented also in the first post too

when i hold shift and right click the mybot folder i dont see the open command prompt option instead there is open powershell and when i type in mybot.run.exe 01 BlueStacks and press enter it says 

mybot.run.exe : The term 'mybot.run.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ mybot.run.exe 01 bluestacks
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (mybot.run.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command mybot.run.exe was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\mybot.run.exe". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.

On 2/23/2019 at 3:06 AM, GrumpyHog said:

I run multiple bot from the desktop without using the command line.  After unzipping the bot,

1) create a shortcut to the desktop by right clicking on MyBot.run.exe, then 'send to desktop'.

2) right click the MyBot.run shortcut and edit Target '...\...\MyBot.run.exe'  to  '...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage0 MEmu MEmu'

3) copy the shortcut and change the Target '...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage0 MEmu MEmu'  to   '...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage1 MEmu MEmu_1'

4) repeat for how many bots you want to run.

5) double click on the shortcut to start bot (you will need to give bot permission to start).

i didnt understand what do you mean by edit target and how do you edit the target?

16 hours ago, Faxekondi said:

Can anyone explain me how to setup 2 bots running with NOX.?

Did you read the first post?