Sign in to follow this  
Fliegerfaust

How to Run Multiple Bots/How to bot on Droid4X, Nox and MEmu w/ updated Tool!

14 hours ago, GemSpent said:

Do I need to have Bluestacks and MeMu both ? 

For sure not. With MEmu you can create multi instances.

Read this:

cosote detailed the information very well.

On 2/18/2019 at 7:58 AM, rbrt said:

Use Open PowerShell window here and execute with .\MyBot.run.exe [VillageName] [Emulator] [Instance]

So if my village names were JohnSmith and JohnSmith2 I would enter .\mybot.run.exe[Johnsmith][Memu][0] and then on the next line I would enter .\mybot.run.exe[Johnsmith][Memu][1], is that right ? In MeMu, my two instances show up MeMu and MeMu1. 

10 hours ago, GemSpent said:

So if my village names were JohnSmith and JohnSmith2 I would enter .\mybot.run.exe[Johnsmith][Memu][0] and then on the next line I would enter .\mybot.run.exe[Johnsmith][Memu][1], is that right ? In MeMu, my two instances show up MeMu and MeMu1. 

No.

.\mybot.run.exe JohnSmith MEmu MEmu

.\MyBot.run.exe JohnSmith2 MEmu MEmu_1

Probably this way.

Read:

Using multiple android and bot instances required command line options for the bot. GUI configuration is in the making and hopefully available soon.

"c:\mybot\mybot.run.exe" "My Village 1" MEmu MEmu
starts bot with village names My Village 1 in MEmu using instance MEmu
"c:\mybot\mybot.run.exe" "My Village 2" MEmu MEmu_1
starts bot with village names My Village 2 in MEmu using instance MEmu_1 (usually the 2nd clone/new emulator instance in MEmu)

Be aware that new name displayed in the MEmu Window Title or MEmu Console doesn't need to show the correct instance name.
To list all available instances you can use MEmuHyperv command line tool MEmuManage.exe you find in MEmuHyperv program folder "C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmuHyperv" or where you've installed it:

MemuManage.exe list vms

13 hours ago, rbrt said:

No.

.\mybot.run.exe JohnSmith MEmu MEmu

.\MyBot.run.exe JohnSmith2 MEmu MEmu_1

Probably this way.

Read:

Using multiple android and bot instances required command line options for the bot. GUI configuration is in the making and hopefully available soon.

"c:\mybot\mybot.run.exe" "My Village 1" MEmu MEmu
starts bot with village names My Village 1 in MEmu using instance MEmu
"c:\mybot\mybot.run.exe" "My Village 2" MEmu MEmu_1
starts bot with village names My Village 2 in MEmu using instance MEmu_1 (usually the 2nd clone/new emulator instance in MEmu)

Be aware that new name displayed in the MEmu Window Title or MEmu Console doesn't need to show the correct instance name.
To list all available instances you can use MEmuHyperv command line tool MEmuManage.exe you find in MEmuHyperv program folder "C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmuHyperv" or where you've installed it:

MemuManage.exe list vms

I entered the info the way recommended in the post and it did work to create two running bots on my screen but when I restarted my PC and clicked on the mybotrun.exe folder to start the bot, the same way I would before I added the second instance, it only opened the bot to run my MEmu_1 instance, not the MEmu MEmu instance also. So my question is how do I start the multiple bots again when I restart my PC or is it from something I didn’t save correctly possibly when I added the second bot ? 

I run multiple bot from the desktop without using the command line.  After unzipping the bot,

1) create a shortcut to the desktop by right clicking on MyBot.run.exe, then 'send to desktop'.

2) right click the MyBot.run shortcut and edit Target '...\...\MyBot.run.exe'  to  '...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage0 MEmu MEmu'

3) copy the shortcut and change the Target '...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage0 MEmu MEmu'  to   '...\...\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage1 MEmu MEmu_1'

4) repeat for how many bots you want to run.

5) double click on the shortcut to start bot (you will need to give bot permission to start).

I see NoX is compatible in the OP but I am having issues with it.  I can run 1 bot with it no issues.  I downloaded the extra app to make it easier to use multiple accounts and for some reason it says that it cant find the second instance of NoX. (Nox_1) when I try to run it.  What am I missing to make a second instance usable?

18 minutes ago, bkweibley said:

I see NoX is compatible in the OP but I am having issues with it.  I can run 1 bot with it no issues.  I downloaded the extra app to make it easier to use multiple accounts and for some reason it says that it cant find the second instance of NoX. (Nox_1) when I try to run it.  What am I missing to make a second instance usable?

You probably need to give more information on what you have done so far.

24 minutes ago, GrumpyHog said:

You probably need to give more information on what you have done so far.

I installed the latest version of mybot, installed the latest version of Nox.  I can run one instance with no issue.   I open the command prompt on the mybot folder and type:
mybot.run.exe profile1 Nox Nox
mybot.run.exe profile2 Nox Nox2

The first instance  (Nox) runs fine no issues, the second gives this:
[8:40:25 PM] ====================== BOT LOG ======================
[8:40:31 PM] Cannot find Nox instance Nox2
[8:40:31 PM] Available Nox instances are:
[8:40:31 PM] base4
[8:40:31 PM] nox
[8:40:38 PM] Android Emulator Configuration: Nox (instance Nox2)
[8:40:39 PM] WELCOME CHIEF, YOU HAVE THE LATEST MYBOT VERSION

I am not sure what step I am missing to make Nox2 a usable instance.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I assumed you have created the second VM instance using the Nox multi instance manager, if so then you need to start it by

mybot.run profile2 Nox Nox_1

note: the underscore between Nox and 1.

Edited by GrumpyHog
VM instances order 0, 1, 2, 3, etc

Hi, first time poster here.

I've like to share some info on multi instances using Bluestacks4:

- Ignore instances names, use Android for the first one , Android_1 for the second , Android_2 for the third and so on. My guess is that other emulators have fixed ~internal~ instances names too. Ex: .\MyBot.run.exe MyVillage BlueStacks2 Android_2 is gonna load MyVillage profile using the third instance setted.

- You can create clone instances quickly but be sure to load each one on a different account first and then use the bot.

- Multi instance is more CPU intensive than GPU, I run 3 on a I5 6600K plus browsers and streaming apps with no trouble

Edited by jalgomes