Sign in to follow this  
Fliegerfaust

How to Run Multiple Bots/How to bot on Droid4X, Nox and MEmu w/ updated Tool!

17 minutes ago, rbrt said:

Download the file and then run. The process is intuitive and you will indicate which instance will configure in the old profile that is configured for Nox_2.

do i need put this file in which profile?

i run it but it is not working...

which part wrong?

4 hours ago, tn00061899 said:

do i need put this file in which profile?

i run it but it is not working...

which part wrong?

Anywhere because in it you have to point the way (folder of each profile). Everything is self explanatory in it.

18 minutes ago, fastnfurios said:

hej there,

is it possible to run two mbr instances each with switch profiles?

thx

Yes. Just configure the two Switches, one for each Emulator and run through the Flie's Tool.

4 hours ago, fastnfurios said:

hej @rbrt

thanks sounds great. Can I switch with one MBR instance between google play Accs and SC IDs or do I have to use one instance with SC IDs and the another MBR instance for Accs with Google Play?

Thx

If you use shared_prefs, yes.

hi all, I'm trying to get set up to run multiple bots on my laptop however I'm running into an issue early on, when I shift+right click on the my bot folder on my desktop, there is no open command prompt option. The options are Open/Open in new process/Pin to Quick Access/Open PowerShell window here//Give access to/Restore previous versions/Bitdefender/Include in library/Pin to start/Copy as path///Send to//Cut/Copy//Create shortcut/Delete/Rename//Properties. What am I doing wrong ? Running 7.7 and MeMu 2.9.6, Windows 10

Edited by GemSpent

8 hours ago, GemSpent said:

hi all, I'm trying to get set up to run multiple bots on my laptop however I'm running into an issue early on, when I shift+right click on the my bot folder on my desktop, there is no open command prompt option. The options are Open/Open in new process/Pin to Quick Access/Open PowerShell window here//Give access to/Restore previous versions/Bitdefender/Include in library/Pin to start/Copy as path///Send to//Cut/Copy//Create shortcut/Delete/Rename//Properties. What am I doing wrong ? Running 7.7 and MeMu 2.9.6, Windows 10

Use Open PowerShell window here and execute with .\MyBot.run.exe [VillageName] [Emulator] [Instance]