• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.4 RELEASED!   10/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.4!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.4 Release
Fliegerfaust

How to Run Multiple Bots/How to bot on Droid4X, Nox and MEmu w/ updated Tool!

Guys I forgot how to do a multi bot on memu.  Can someone help me.  Seem like the shift right click option in windows 10 dont work anymore.  Plus i have all supercell id accts.  Could this be the reason why?

On 07/10/2018 at 9:13 AM, elayyanf said:

Guys I forgot how to do a multi bot on memu.  Can someone help me.  Seem like the shift right click option in windows 10 dont work anymore.  Plus i have all supercell id accts.  Could this be the reason why?

I didn't understand. Do you want to create multiple separate instances?

Or configure the Bot to run multiple accounts in one?

Hello i am trying to run two bots at the same time i got windows 10 and i just get up windows powershell anyone that can help me with this? 

59 minutes ago, elie2001 said:

Hello i am trying to run two bots at the same time i got windows 10 and i just get up windows powershell anyone that can help me with this? 

Yes, you should download the tool profided in first post. With the tool you can skip the use of powershell. It can create shortcuts aswell. 

But you need 2 MEmu or what kind of emulator you use. I have memu. It has to be an 4.4 instance btw. 

You need to create 2 profiles on mybot aswell. 

After doing that you can use the tool. 

Hi, I've used this fantastic guide to set up shortcuts for 6 different accounts all on Memu, but they are all very different levels (TH8 - 12) and I don't understand how to configure each one with the settings for the correct account.

I assume it is something to do with profiles, but don't exactly understand how they work.

A bit of advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, elayyanf said:

figured it out.  but why I run 3 bots... the third bot say waiting for bot slot.....?

21 hours ago, elayyanf said:

figured it out.  but why I run 3 bots... the third bot say waiting for bot slot.....?

You need to change settings. In the tab 'bot' - options, bottom left you'll see processor/thread advanced - (---) bots can run at the same time. You need to set the amount of bots that you are going to use. 

• Upvote 1