• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.3 RELEASED!   06/14/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release
Fliegerfaust

How to Run Multiple Bots/How to bot on Droid4X, Nox and MEmu w/ updated Tool!

1 hora atrás, Toeby disse:

Mine doesn't have a CMD option, instead it says PowerShell.

I tried using it (PowerShell) following the above guide but it says  that the term was unrecognizable.

I then opened CMD manually and copy/pasted the path there instead but was met with the same error.

Any pointers?

Why not then try the tool?

Having the same issue as some other peeps in here. Trying to troubleshoot this now, but bot isn't able to see any MEmu instances greater than Memu_1.

memu_2-not-found.png

On 4/20/2018 at 9:02 PM, Toeby said:

Mine doesn't have a CMD option, instead it says PowerShell.

I tried using it (PowerShell) following the above guide but it says  that the term was unrecognizable.

I then opened CMD manually and copy/pasted the path there instead but was met with the same error.

Any pointers?

https://www.windowscentral.com/add-open-command-window-here-back-context-menu-windows-10

maybe can help you

Hi guys
 Droid4X Multi Run concurrently 

4 Multi  Droid4X concurrently

Damage to computer??!!!