Sign in to follow this  
cosote

MyBot v5.2.1

3 minutes ago, antivitamin said:

thanks  Help me pls

[18:22:55] Collecting Resources
[18:23:02] Searching for a Loot Cart..
[18:23:02] DLL Error
[18:23:05] Checking if Village needs Rearming..

Download 5.2.1 will fix it

Edited by cosote
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nizthekid7 said:

Can someone explain the new changes to background mode that they made?

If you are using Droid4X or MEmu, you can use the new background mode. You can put  whatever you want above the emulator, minimize it, lock your user session.

1 hour ago, nizthekid7 said:

Can someone explain the new changes to background mode that they made?

Well, it's only available for MEmu and Droid4X as of now, and gives both Android Emulator finally the Background Mode (checkbox at bottom of the bot).

Now, that is using ADB to take screenshot inside Android that are saved in the Windows Host / Android shared folder in your pictures directory and allows together with ADB mouse events a complete headless/background mode that allows now screen savers shutting down monitor, switching windows users or even locking the windows... that's why I call it "true" background mode ;)

Thanks zengzeng for the link. i just need to ask if what i am still seeing is correct or am i doing somthing wrong.

This is the message i am getting after downloading the bot from the link you have just posted.

Thanks

error message.JPG

8 minutes ago, CaptKickass said:

Thanks zengzeng for the link. i just need to ask if what i am still seeing is correct or am i doing somthing wrong.

This is the message i am getting after downloading the bot from the link you have just posted.

Thanks

Thanks for the awesome updates!! :)
I'm also getting this error.

Everyone that has downloaded "MyBot-MBR_5.2.1.zip" as of now and the last hour, has 5.2.1. A line of code wasn't updated/changed with 5.2.1.

Closing topic temporarily. This has been fixed, re-download the file to get rid of this message.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, mistical said:

Everyone that has downloaded "MyBot-MBR_5.2.1.zip" as of now and the last hour, has 5.2.1. A line of code wasn't updated/changed with 5.2.1.

Closing topic temporarily. This has been fixed, re-download the file to get rid of this message.

Thank you!!