• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 5.2.1 .:. The only Bot with a "true" Background mode .:. If you use Droid4X or MEmu, you can turn off screen, lock your computer, switch users, play games, minimize, or cover emulato

We hope that you all enjoy this new and improved version!  

Special thanks to the new team members @zengzeng , @monkeyhunter and @cosote , great effort and dedication to our project. At last but not least special thanks to our Web team @qu3L and @mistic

Posted Images

hello Guys n whole MyBot Team. its a great work u done guys. REALLY APPRICIATED. we r getting much pleasure by your creation. saving ours time. n getting huge loot. i just what to know what is memu. is it works like bluestack ? if its better than bluestack please anyone help to download a good copy of memu. THANK YOU VERY MUCH N GOOD LUCK ALL

21 minutes ago, aaamam said:

hello Guys n whole MyBot Team. its a great work u done guys. REALLY APPRICIATED. we r getting much pleasure by your creation. saving ours time. n getting huge loot. i just what to know what is memu. is it works like bluestack ? if its better than bluestack please anyone help to download a good copy of memu. THANK YOU VERY MUCH N GOOD LUCK ALL

MEmu is an Android emulator, just like BlueStacks. MEmu is a bit slower than bluestacks, but it supports true background mode.

You can download memu here:http://www.memuplay.com/

Thank you for the great effort. All my options are deactivated. please advise me how to activate it. i can not select the level of THs or the range of storage capacity it has. one more thing, is it all automated? for example, if i need mybot to do the search and i will do the attack, is that possible?

Thank you

• Leak1337 locked and unpinned this topic