• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.3 RELEASED!   06/14/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release
amintalkin

[Tools] Auto Root Any Bluestacks & Remove Ads (0.8.10.3096 To 2.1.8.5663)

59 minutes ago, RagingPekka said:

I have a question. When I restart BS2 it throws an exception (crashes). Causing me to reinstall. 

This happens if I use MyBot to resize window (which removes the sidebar also, then displaying it as plugin rather than the main one). Any solution? I like BS because it's not CPU hungry unlike Memu.

System: Win7 ultimate 64-bit Using MyBot 5.3.1

Temp Solution Is Resize BS With Root Easy To Dfault, BS Will Start Normally Till You Run Bot

Just now, amintalkin said:

Temp Solution Is Resize BS With Root Easy To Dfault, BS Will Start Normally Till You Run Bot

I'll try this one and will update you. Thanks.

hi , i have problem with step 2 .. when i choice Kitkat he says cannot detect installed bluestacks !

whats wrong i do?

root.png

13 minutes ago, 7mtsh said:

hi , i have problem with step 2 .. when i choice Kitkat he says cannot detect installed bluestacks !

whats wrong i do?

root.png

Nothing It Happen Sometime Click Ok And Then Follow The Step If Further Help Needed PM Me

6 ساعات مضت, amintalkin said:

Nothing It Happen Sometime Click Ok And Then Follow The Step If Further Help Needed PM Me

its work like a charm !

thanks so much :)

Proof ..

Edited by 7mtsh

On 3/29/2016 at 11:06 AM, amintalkin said:

So I just tried again and I guess I found the real problem. When any tool resizes bluestacks 2 (either thru tool or thru the bot), it crashes after restart. What causes this and how could I solve it? I really want to get BS functioning again because Memu is a resource hogger and not correctly deploying troops causing me to drop trophies unexpectedly. 

On 7/4/2016 at 7:26 PM, RagingPekka said:

So I just tried again and I guess I found the real problem. When any tool resizes bluestacks 2 (either thru tool or thru the bot), it crashes after restart. What causes this and how could I solve it? I really want to get BS functioning again because Memu is a resource hogger and not correctly deploying troops causing me to drop trophies unexpectedly. 

In Latest Bluestacks This Problem Solve v2.2.18.6014

Edited by amintalkin

On 4/14/2016 at 4:09 AM, amintalkin said:

In Latest Bluestacks This Problem Solve v2.2.18.6014

Thank you for the fix but currently I am using an older, supported Bluestacks2 and it still works. 

I got a string line on the bottom window which say "Note: Process Cannot Start, Please Install Bluestacks and Select Original Bluestacks Root.fs First"

I've downloaded bluestacks from the guide here, i already tried to reinstall it, any solution? :X