kimmo88

List of VPS providers with free trial

On 6/1/2019 at 6:59 AM, kimmo88 said:

Just use BSv2 which do not prompt for Hyper-V to be disabled. Please make sure you do not have running servers and remember to remove storage.  

I've tried all version of BS from 0.10x to ver 2x, 3x, 4x and still did not work. So, I think they don't allow CoC botting anymore. I've google cloud with same version of windows 2012r2 but BS working fine.

On 6/3/2019 at 12:09 AM, tranduyquang said:

I've tried all version of BS from 0.10x to ver 2x, 3x, 4x and still did not work. So, I think they don't allow CoC botting anymore. I've google cloud with same version of windows 2012r2 but BS working fine.

Just try BS v1 and v2 on Windows server 2012 R2.  It should work. Also, it would be helpful if you can share error messages.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:24 AM, kimmo88 said:

Just try BS v1 and v2 on Windows server 2012 R2.  It should work. Also, it would be helpful if you can share error messages.

Windows server 2012r2 on which VPS? I've tried all version of BS and got the same issue: can not start the HD service. I can not remember exactly the service exe. The big problem is the Vultr auto charge money when trial period is over. Other VPS will notify and close account if you not pay or confirm continuing using.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:58 AM, zykoytz said:

Hello, please check dm thank you !!

Please ask in this thread to share your issues with others who may have similar issues like yours.