Sign in to follow this  
zengzeng

Slow bot?

There are MANY reasons why your bot might not run as quickly as you want it to. There is no easy fix.

1. Bot has built in limits that prevent the bot from looking too much like a bot. In some MODs, you can set deploy speed to 0. This is very risky, and will not be added to the official bot.
  2. There have been some problems reported when upgrading to Windows 10 from another operating system. After the upgrade, the bot became very slow. The solution to this is to make a fresh install(format drive before installing). If you have already upgraded, you need to reinstall your OS.
  3. Droid4X and MEmu are slower than BS/BS2. If you're only running one account, there is no need to use them.
  4. Performance of the computer matters a lot. Bot requires a decent PC to run well. If you want to increase performance, set bot process's priority to Above normal or High in Task Manager.
  5. If searching is slow, disable the TH and weak base conditions. Also uncheck some collectors in the Configure Collectors window. More images have been added after the TH11 update.
  6. Search speed is also slower when Attack Now button is enabled, disable if not using it.  And village search delay is added pn top of what ever time bot requires to analyse each base for attack, so set to zero unless you need higher value due high rate of OOS errors.
  7. We've found that running the bot as script is faster than running from .exe, for some unknown reason. You can try this by installing AutoIt, then right clicking MyBot.run.au3 and clicking Run Script.
Edited by zengzeng
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, fastnloud said:

how do i increase performance with the task manger.What do i go to.

"Ctrl+Alt+Del" to open your Task Manager. Then from Processes tab find MyBot.exe and right click on it.

From Set Priority select Above Normal or High.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, alejandro69 said:

There's no mybot.exe in my processes..Just AUTOIT only..how to fix this?

That's because you run mybot as script. Increase the priority of AutoIt and test.

If it doesn't help, run the executable file of mybot and increase priority.

Here is something I found that helped out on a low performance PC (atom).  I changed to windows basic mode from aero peek (requires disabling background mode).  The bluestacks HD-FrontEnd CPU usage dropped from 50% down to around 20%. 

On 3/2/2016 at 10:03 PM, ydoyoudothis said:

Here is something I found that helped out on a low performance PC (atom).  I changed to windows basic mode from aero peek (requires disabling background mode).  The bluestacks HD-FrontEnd CPU usage dropped from 50% down to around 20%. 

could you explain it step by step ?