• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.4 RELEASED!   12/11/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.4!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.4 Release
zengzeng

[Guide] How Use and Make CSV Attack Script Files

I'm looking forward to see new lavaloonion, gowipe etc. algorithms here :) Also you guys don't need de side attack or four fingers mods anymore. You can create yours with this. You can make an attack like the way you like with this one... Don't forget to share your custom csv files in CSV Attack Files forum. Don't be a leecher, sharing is always good :)

And here is all of the troop names for you. You have to use short names on the left in CSV files.

Barb -> Barbarian
Arch -> Archer
Giant -> Giant
Gobl -> Goblin
Wall -> Wall Breaker
Ball -> Balloon
Wiza -> Wizard
Heal -> Healer
Drag -> Dragon
Pekk -> Pekka
Mini -> Minion
Hogs -> Hog Rider
Valk -> Valkyrie
Gole -> Golem
Witc -> Witch
Lava -> Lava Hound
King -> Barbarian King
Queen -> Archer Queen
Warden -> Grand Warden
Castle -> Clan Castle
LSpell -> Lightning Spell
HSpell -> Heal Spell
RSpell -> Rage Spell
JSpell -> Jump Spell
FSpell -> Freeze Spell
PSpell -> Poison Spell
ESpell -> Earthquake Spell
HaSpell -> Haste Spell

Recent troop/spell additions:
Mine -> Miner
Bowl -> Bowler
BabyD -> BabyDragon
CSpell -> Clone Spell
SkSpell -> Skeleton Spell

I also want to share how to make debug, its the way I use for debugging. Devs correct if I'm wrong;

Spoiler

Change line 133 in in COCBot/GUI/MBR GUI Design Bottom.au3 

GUICtrlSetOnEvent (-1, "btnTestDeadBase")

Comment out or delete line 134

;~         GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE)

Change Func btnTestDeadBase() in COCBot/GUI/MBR GUI Control Bottom.au3 or just create a new function and change the button event in Design au3 or comment out from ;check townhall && deadbase to ;Test CSV Attack. I've make it like this because I also want to test deadbase and townhall. Don't know if are they necessary.

Func btnTestDeadBase()
   local $test = 0, $test2 = 0
   ;check townhall && deadbase
   LoadTHImage()
   LoadElixirImage()
   LoadElixirImage75Percent()
   LoadElixirImage50Percent()
   Zoomout()

If $debugBuildingPos = 0 Then
      $test =1
      $debugBuildingPos=1
   EndIf
   SETLOG("DEADBASE CHECK..................")
   $dbBase = checkDeadBase()
   SETLOG("TOWNHALL CHECK..................")
   $searchTH = checkTownhallADV2()
   If $test = 1 Then $debugBuildingPos

;Test CSV Attack
   If $makeIMGCSV = 0 Then
      $test2 = 1
      $debugBuildingPos=1
      $makeIMGCSV=1
   EndIf
   $scmbDBScriptName = "Barch four fingers" ;Name of your csv file without extension
   $ichkUseAttackDBCSV = 1
   $scmbABScriptName = "Barch four fingers" ;Name of your csv file without extension
   $ichkUseAttackABCSV = 1
   Algorithm_AttackCSV(True) ; $testAttack = True, Its the function to make debug.

If $test2 = 1 Then $makeIMGCSV=0
EndFunc

You have to test them in search. Don't worry it won't attack to base. It'll just save debug images to Profiles/XX/Temp/Debug folder.

Example

5DvAZN8.jpg

Edited by Fliegerfaust
  • Upvote 8

I have been doing some testing of the CSV, I think your tutorial is mis-worded, at least the way I read it.

4. DROP

QTY_X_VECT: How many troops to drop at each drop point. If you specify a range here, the bot will choose a random value between the two numbers you set.

When I read that, it looks like if you have INDEX set to 6-10, and you place 2 in QTY_X_VECT then it will drop 2 troops at point 6, 2 troops at point 7, etc...  However that is not correct, to actually drop 2 troops at each point you need to set QTY_X_VECT to 10 which is 2 troops x 5 drop points.

I believe it should read something like this:

QTY_X_VECT: How many troops per vector, this is the number of troops per drop point multiplied by the number of drop points. If you specify a range here, the bot will choose a random value between the two numbers you set.

• Upvote 6

hey guys i am an almost th 10 max ,i had been using mybot for one month and u was very satisfied with the result , but now after the new update now the mybot makes about 500-600 searches without finding any base to attack, any idea i change my setting or the i drop my trophies ? thanks alot 

53 minutes ago, bigBoss94 said:

hey guys i am an almost th 10 max ,i had been using mybot for one month and u was very satisfied with the result , but now after the new update now the mybot makes about 500-600 searches without finding any base to attack, any idea i change my setting or the i drop my trophies ? thanks alot 

I'm th10 (actually th9.5), i found lots of dead bases in 850-1000 trophy.

Troops are from barracks, 1 Giants, 1 Barb and 2 Arch.

Loot search is 100k-100k and no DE.

I'm attacking from all sides, Speed 1 Wave 1.

Look the attached img ;)

2016-01-19.png

20 hours ago, LunaEclipse said:

I have been doing some testing of the CSV, I think your tutorial is mis-worded, at least the way I read it.

When I read that, it looks like if you have INDEX set to 6-10, and you place 2 in QTY_X_VECT then it will drop 2 troops at point 6, 2 troops at point 7, etc...  However that is not correct, to actually drop 2 troops at each point you need to set QTY_X_VECT to 10 which is 2 troops x 5 drop points.

I believe it should read something like this:

Thanks, I have fixed post

• Upvote 1