Rhinoceros

[MOD] MyBot 6.5.2 Clan Hop Mod #15

New version v5.0.2

why did you just join today to post this? surely you been part of the community earlier. Can you post the scripts at least to modify?

New version v5.0.2

why did you just join today to post this? surely you been part of the community earlier. Can you post the scripts at least to modify?

yes I have another older unsername here but I can't change it.

About the script I added zengzeng hop clan script to v5.0.2 and only change some delay in it

I use it all the day since 5.0.2 out and it works very good

New version v5.0.2

About the script I added zengzeng hop clan script to v5.0.2 and only change some delay in it

can u post the scripts and line to add?

New version v5.0.2

I added the script from Zengzeng Clan Hopping

and changed some delay to increase donating

New version v5.0.2

Ok I did. It doesn't get to the clan scrolling page like it did in 4.23. It gets to my profile and scrolls down there like it would when it scrolled clans.

I didn't change any delay. Would that be the problem? Where is that located.

I added the script from Zengzeng Clan Hopping

and changed some delay to increase donating

Ok I did. It doesn't get to the clan scrolling page like it did in 4.23. It gets to my profile and scrolls down there like it would when it scrolled clans.

I don't know but you forgive something it is sure. Are you in a clan before starting the bot ?

You can donwload my bot and if you are not sure about the exe file inside, delete it and recompile the main au3 file to have your own exe file.

I don't know but you forgive something it is sure. Are you in a clan before starting the bot ?

You can donwload my bot and if you are not sure about the exe file inside' date=' delete it and recompile the main au3 file to have your own exe file.

[/quote']

Ok. It works. You have fixes for these bugs yet?:

Not donate to first request

Opens some requests but skips donating

Closes then opens chat window again before leaving.

Also how long can you keep it successfully running?