and a correct open thread report? is not a option?

Only I have a problem ..... fix It .....

IF you want any help ... please read a little and make a correct post ...... The search button is only to search after find a village with your setting will stop ... to attack manually.

There is nothing to fix (except maybe human nature to be nice to each other?) How to use "search" button is not well documented.

Many new users think they use "search" to find a base. They do not know that the button is a "search only" feature and is for users to manually attack base after the bot finds one meeting the set search criteria. They also do not know that search should only be used after the start button has been pressed once to initialize all the profile values, or they get errors.

Due lack of having this clear information available, it generate a lot of "stupid" posts where users demand a free program must be "fixed", when the real problem is operator error.

Hope developers can improve the program to remove this lack of information, as my father taught me - you can not stop stupid human behavior.